Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
peoples good books you want in -

Futs
mine
Hates
Tais <- lost his flame, but i sense a revival.

Just laugh at jamis and we will love you.

<3 you fut.

[Shadow]

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Oct 1, 2004
Counter Strike
I Dont watch many cartoon but i watched this didnt take me long accepting all feedback

art.JPG

Pokemon

Winglessxangel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 14, 2005
USA,California,Sacromento
riiighht. . . . anyways if ur gona post ur stuff maybe have some manners and make ur own thread?

now back to the art. jamis asked me several times to make him a tutorial so i decided i will make a movie tutorial. But i am only putting 1 section up for free to download when i finish it i will sell the cd's. in case anyone is interested. Heres a link to the video that i give for free.

Tell me what u guys think of it.

http://www.loadingcreations.gamehorizons.net/Loading%20Creations/Tutorials/Coloring%20Tutorial%20(demo).wmv

Last edited:

HolyCow

You got mad skills. I hope you can apply them to making signature images as that's all people seem to care about in the graphics forum :rolleyes:

Don't get too stressed about people talking **** and spamming in your threads, that's the way this forum works.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
Good work, you do have talent thats for sure.

I was thinking while looking at the slipknot inspired one, how about trying something like that, but with the characters from clockwork orange in, that will look ace.

jamis

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2003
Winglessxangel said:
lol thnx i feel quite away from home but i aint got no prob with any of ya so i should be ok. . .. . . .. . . . . . . . . right?

you are litterally lol ..

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
love the tut :). video style is always beta than pics.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
amazing! wish i could do stuff like that, i am thus still learning basics and trying to get hold of a good copy of photoshop :D

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
kud125 said:
amazing! wish i could do stuff like that, i am thus still learning basics and trying to get hold of a good copy of photoshop :D
A cracked version of Photoshop CS do? If so i might help ya out tomorrow.