The World Could End Tomorrow!!

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Lol well the guys who told me are kinda stupid, But i dont see the need of it all.

/Zen2

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
they think it will help with finding cures for things like cancer and proves all religions are lies as we will know how the universe was created

mapadale

they think it will help with finding cures for things like cancer and proves all religions are lies as we will know how the universe was created
What you been eating PK.

You can never cure cancer, you can only treat it.

Cancer is a dormant genetic gene in everyone and so they would have to re-map human DNA to cure it, as they would need to remove that gene from the human DNA.

But hay still another month before we die................

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
They will be able to wipe out cancer, Simply destroy anything to do with cancer. Not curse it or treat it. WIPE IT OUT!!!!!!

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
The Swedes will run round with anti-cancer guns and fire it at people and own it.

But in all honesty, what an anti-climax.

Tbh, what am I doing up at this time?

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
It's tomorrow.

Hi :bounce:

hi back :)

Nothings going to happen, stephen hawking said there is less than 1% it will create a black hole, and that chances of that black hole being big enough to sustain itself is impossible for an experiment that size, it will just go poff, and its gone.

41 days left!!

Kazuki

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2006
hi back :)

Nothings going to happen, stephen hawking said there is less than 1% it will create a black hole, and that chances of that black hole being big enough to sustain itself is impossible for an experiment that size, it will just go poff, and its gone.

41 days left!!
I thought it made a black hole every time the ions collided, just the chance of it getting any bigger and swallowing us little LomCN'ers were less than 1%, or have I been ill-informed?

mapadale

They will be able to wipe out cancer, Simply destroy anything to do with cancer. Not curse it or treat it. WIPE IT OUT!!!!!!

Oh come one Prai, I thought you was more intelligant than that.

How can you completly wipe out cancer, when its a default in the human dna.

Cancer is part of everyone and everyone has it, some will get it no matter what as its a family trait.
Where as others will get it from things like smoking.
But you will never ever be able to wipe cancer out, not unless every human is geneticully modified - Which means test tube babies......

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
The safety report outlining potential risks associated with the science and theory behind the LHC is amusing. First posted in 2003 their main argument is that as quantum theory suggests "X" should happen we'll be fine as "X" probably happens all over the universe on a much greater scale, and the planets and stars are still there so it cant be dangerous, can it!....

So what happens if, like countless theories before it, quantum theory is disproven by some new discovery that doesn't quite fit?

Im not a doomsayer but dismissing the potential theoretical risks based on an argument founded in even more theory, is just asking for trouble.

Roll on the Big Bang Mk2.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Well Theres chances of things going wrong whatever they do, Its stupid really the whole thing, Curiosity killed the cat remember?!

What about the alians up there, Im sure they dont want us doing this, What if it upsets them and they decide to end our world due to it!

The possibilities are endless. Im not a huge fan/freak of science as i really dont care.

/Zen2

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
Well Theres chances of things going wrong whatever they do, Its stupid really the whole thing, Curiosity killed the cat remember?!

What about the alians up there, Im sure they dont want us doing this, What if it upsets them and they decide to end our world due to it!

The possibilities are endless. Im not a huge fan/freak of science as i really dont care.

/Zen2

Well you just stop
You dont know what you are talking about so just stop

This is the single most important experiment in our lifetime and the lifetime of the world for that matter

We can and will learn so much from this and this day will more then likely go done in history as the day it all started

BH

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Oh come one Prai, I thought you was more intelligant than that.

How can you completly wipe out cancer, when its a default in the human dna.

Cancer is part of everyone and everyone has it, some will get it no matter what as its a family trait.
Where as others will get it from things like smoking.
But you will never ever be able to wipe cancer out, not unless every human is geneticully modified - Which means test tube babies......

And Prai may have thought you would have been smart enough to recognize sarcasm when you see it.