The6Arks Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Server Info:
  • Exp: Med Rate
  • Gold: Med Rate
  • Items: Med Rate
  • Classes: Warrior - Wizard - Taoist - Assassin - Archer - Monk
  • Discord: Join Now
728The6Arks1.gif

0The6Arks.png

0NewItems.gif

0NewSpells.gif

SpellsInfo.png
Blending.png

NewMaps1.png

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
For me i have not seen them maps or bosses on any other server So yeaaah :giggle:
Ahh.. so just an advertisement tactic like another server.

So does this mean Carnage Mir is offline? Says online on Mir Tracks, don't see any notice of closure posted either on here... you scrubbed discord so cant see there. 👀

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Best of luck bro,
abit frustrated we're launching nearly exact same day but ah well :LOL:

Ahh.. so just an advertisement tactic like another server.

So does this mean Carnage Mir is offline? Says online on Mir Tracks, don't see any notice of closure posted either on here... you scrubbed discord so cant see there. 👀
Its all about the 4321 format :cool:

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Best of luck bro,
abit frustrated we're launching nearly exact same day but ah well :LOL:
Thank you bro and Eid mubark ☺️
Oh are u launching too? I didnt see any launching date in ur advert though ur still in early stage 😅

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
Thank you bro and Eid mubark ☺️
Oh are u launching too? I didnt see any launching date in ur advert though ur still in early stage 😅
Eid Mubarak to you too bro,
All good man, best of luck

gonna be a tough competition with you and LightBringer/StormHero launching these days too
May the best server win! :p

• Love
Reactions: 3gena

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Good luck but are you ever going to change up the server? each server is exactly the same 😂same stats same everything 🤷‍♂️
Nah gay. This mug keeps opening **** then closing again
This guy definitely has the record for the most servers opened (and closed) in the shortest amount of time, they don't last very long and that is how the last 7-8 servers he's done have ended.

However, people seem to keep going back to his servers, so I honestly can't blame him for rinsing every penny out of the people who play them.

Interesting to see all the classes in the game and it looks like it will be fun for people playing for however long it lasts.

Good Luck!

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
This guy definitely has the record for the most servers opened (and closed) in the shortest amount of time, they don't last very long and that is how the last 7-8 servers he's done have ended.

However, people seem to keep going back to his servers, so I honestly can't blame him for rinsing every penny out of the people who play them.

Interesting to see all the classes in the game and it looks like it will be fun for people playing for however long it lasts.

Good Luck!
Agreed, people stupid enough to keep funding him only encourage the behaviours.. just amusing his last server is still online on mir tracks at the time of announcing

Reactions: Slipmatt

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Agreed, people stupid enough to keep funding him only encourage the behaviours.. just amusing his last server is still online on mir tracks at the time of announcing
Don't know which one is which anymore I lost track after WildDragon, Utopia, Utopia V2? Alliance, Alliance V2? Carnage? The End?

Sure I've missed a few but yeah.

• Haha
Reactions: PoPcOrN