TheLastHopeMir [2.3]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
you seriously should have spoken with your your guild member before crying with insults to players and staff. maybe he could have set you straight? was you even at the event? No.. Do you even know what the event was when you pmed me saying that the first person and told him where i was? So let me get this straight if you knew where i had been you wouldn't have told your guild to get them 2nd/3rd? hmm wouldn't even want you in my guild then..

You keep saying how Kenpachi exploits.. then you say he uses a GM char... while i can tell you Administrator isnt him you contradict yourself, why would a GM exploit on the very server he works on...?

More and more people are saying how you do this on every server... As i have already said your parents have clearly failed you, if you act like this irl you would be murdered in the area i live in.. So im going to guess maybe its not your parents its the fact that irl you are clearly some loser who never gets out so take it out on people that make server's for you to play, that or your bullied 24/7 at home by an older sibling then at school by other children, so i pity you.. Back to the kept killing you.. on your ban i made you red that was it.. no recalling no realiving.. then i @kicked you, but before i ip banned you, you reogged to moan some more. So @kick'd you again, enjoy your life, keep acting like this and there is an 80% chance it wont be a long one..
Omg i think this deserves an infraction, this is so offensive... omg *cries* :'( pls dont hurt me lmao
Omg so you did get me killed and lost half my kit? gf much ( this foreshadows the future your going to murder me? :O )

sorry for double post this was posted as iwas posting, just got in from work, will check this now.

EDIT: Just logged in fine :S

Omg simply double post, sound be awarded an infraction... he could of simply edited his last post
KTHXBYE
and gf to your "not replying to your posts anymore"

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
thought server looked boring so i did a small event.

Gratz to every1, think most people online made over 10m.

over 150m handed out, but you guys deserved it.

servers gash, nothing to do and so many exploitable holes as i just made clear :D

p.s wasnt todd was his sexier brother grant.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
thought server looked boring so i did a small event.

Gratz to every1, think most people online made over 10m.

over 150m handed out, but you guys deserved it.

servers gash, nothing to do and so many exploitable holes as i just made clear :D

p.s wasnt todd was his sexier brother grant.

Nice one...

LOMCN Global Forum Rules said:
- LOMCN DOES NOT WANT users which participate in DoSing/cheating/scamming or otherwise disrupting any on-line server/user in any shape of form.
- Users may allow other people to access LOMCN using their account, however they also take responsibility for anything said user may do while on their account.

What do you with you then....?

I think with the lack of servers online atm we really don't need people like you here do we?

Last edited:

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Nice one...

What do you with you then....?

I think with the lack of servers online atm we really don't need people like you here do we?

considering i have screenies of gm posting my ip to dos it... probs let it lie and call it scratch.

smartass.

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
Congrats on your event, all gold is sorted, those not online have been mailed and @delegold works treat :)

As for *my brother's account excuse* either way congrats yours/your brothers accounts and chars banned/deleted/stripped. ip bans given out. Enjoy life, would rather have a usercount of 3 than have someone who exploits, passes exploited items around then when a gm comes online tell them you should be rewarded for finding it.. I told you what your reward was, enjoy it!

Lomcnviewer asking for me to be infracted for double posting after his racist comments... made me chuckle :)

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Congrats on your event, all gold is sorted, those not online have been mailed and @delegold works treat :)

As for *my brother's account excuse* either way congrats yours/your brothers accounts and chars banned/deleted/stripped. ip bans given out. Enjoy life, would rather have a usercount of 3 than have someone who exploits, passes exploited items around then when a gm comes online tell them you should be rewarded for finding it.. I told you what your reward was, enjoy it!

Lomcnviewer asking for me to be infracted for double posting after his racist comments... made me chuckle :)

u rly think i wanted a reward? was winding u up lol.

doubt u fixed all the gold i payed for overpriced items from tm though, so look into that.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
u rly think i wanted a reward? was winding u up lol.

doubt u fixed all the gold i payed for overpriced items from tm though, so look into that.

well that's great, I'm bored so I'll find an exploit then screw the server up.. yes we all need people like you playing, people put up a game for some fun, it's hardly like this server has been making money.. still I guess you can see them as an easy mark, because the people who do make money from servers are wise to your exploits.. All in all what have you proved? You're a complete nob who really needs to get a life, exploit on a server who are just starting out. You may say 'ah but I'm helping you'.. no not really, you are demonstrating what an ass you are, if you wanted to help you would have told the team about the exploits, but no, you needed your moment of 'glory'. Well enjoy it, I think most people on here will agree when I award you the prize bellend of the week.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
server had a week left tops. teled into lords cave to just find ppl clearing it as it respawned with ludicrus drops.

chill out, gms know how to do things now so lets hope they improve and make a good server.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Wrong post!

Good luck :)

Last edited:

Bless

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
this server up or down? , why no auto patcher -.- , ? downloading part 1 and 2 now maybe put up the exe's and inis for download so people can test b4 downloadin a **** loada data

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
IP on 1st Post & on 2.3 you can use any EXE if its 2.3.. ¬_¬

timesplitter

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 11, 2010
sorry was at work all day, i think server is running fine now, think it may have been login gate. Dinner then ill be on.

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
wasnt a bad server at the start but all went down hill for me -_- . FF sucks warriors own, and lack of caves to go to unless ur rich bcoz 10 and 20m to enter a cave is the worst idea ever when u can only make 5-10m at bc in2hours+. these need fixing imo or itz 1 of those servers the rich get even richer.

GL on ur server DAMODRED u where a very helpful GM

and to FRESH: why kill me in sz and disconnect me from server coz i said to afew m8's i was leaving ??? and yeah had all my kit in bag i was giving to afew friends. what gives you the right to do that and aint making the server look good is it? yeah nice gm aint u .

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
No offence fresh but how long does it take you to script up a pet shop? Only thing putted me off is doin same old same old. Kill mobs/bosses and getting fa. Doin it day/night. Just really boring. Add Quests,LMS,ChallengeRoom Or w.e you can think off to keep your community busy. So we aint doing same things.. But when i ask for these to be putted in you make out that i ask to much. You even shout out in normal chat that i ask to much.. Sersiouly if addin somet els to do in game is to much then just give up..

And another thing.. You upped droped because KEN/Sock was gettin everything dropped And you upped monsters HP so they harder to kill. Drops are awful. I left at level 72 and still had my 50 **** on.

But besides all that good luck with it..

Status
Not open for further replies.