*** Three Heroes ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
Is "commented out" what you do when you remove a specified item from ingame? like a server sweep for an item you want removing.

My bro plays 4h and has always said its the only server he's ever played thats not corrupt, i'll try 3h with m8's from usa/redux as i've totally given up on that now(The GM I have on msn even says he cba anymore). The guild im in on there (titans) has many players waiting for 3h.

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
well ive allways donated and never noticed them in GG shop and yet 2 new players got to 285 in a day or 2

They were available at one point, I remember. They were shortly removed after a few people complained. They admitted to the mistake of not removing them. What more you want?

I do know the answer but I think it would be best if you calm down and stop digging yourself a hole.

OT:

Still eagerly awaiting 3heroes of course. Probably going to be best server there will ever be, if Ben intends it to be his last.

FurianMir

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 25, 2010
Halifax
But honestly even if he is a corrupt **** why does it matter? everybody still has the best fun on his server, best fights, best wars, best boses. his server's are just the best all round i dont really like ben.. well i dont have nothing agisnt him anymore as i dont play mir really.. but i can say 1 things hes a ****ing good server maker and owner... cant wait for three heroes only server im guna be playing.

Edit - is 220 the max level ?

Because if hes corrupt means hes unfair to other players? messing around with gameplay? lol :/

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Any way, idiots aside... the client has been released for those that wish to download it
www.4heroes.net/3HeroesClient.rar

Also can you guys please stop biggin the server up so much, as end of day if players are hyped up 2 much they could end up bein disapointed. All my servers start out rather basic structure, and are then built apon... There server will not have 3423432 features when it goes live, it will not have 23424 items and caves etc. Just the Basic base.

Its worked well for me on OS + 4heros, so im sure it'll work well here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: XxEvilDxX

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Hmm yer ok. Matts such an amazing server creater even tho he only does coding and never touchs the file side of things.
Hany is my right hand man, hes learning and does help me out with easy stuff, and we discus our ideas together etc, but the structure and most of the ingame stuff is done by me. Besides, Hanys job is mainly the forums.

Each of us has our own "section" if you like, and we all do our part to create good servers.

Yes i play WOW a couple nites a week to raid... so what? my life doesnt revolve around mir, i also go out during the evenings, does that also mean i dont care about the server? I sometimes play cod, hon, starcraft2 as well........ I do all this yet still make a far better server than you? god its no wonder your so jealous really. I dont understand what your trying to get at either, your server usercount doesnt even beat 4heros in its dieing stages, yet you still claim your a better server maker? k.

Any way, idiots aside... the client has been released for those that wish to download it
www.4heroes.net/3HeroesClient.rar

Also can you guys please stop biggin the server up so much, as end of day if players are hyped up 2 much they could end up bein disapointed. All my servers start out rather basic structure, and are then built apon... There server will not have 3423432 features when it goes live, it will not have 23424 items and caves etc. Just the Basic base.

Its worked well for me on OS + 4heros, so im sure it'll work well here.

technically matt is also a server creator because without him u wouldn't have a lot of features like new spells / expire stuff blah blha
just that he does the job where it requires more knowladge and time ^^

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
technically matt is also a server creator because without him u wouldn't have a lot of features like new spells / expire stuff blah blha
just that he does the job where it requires more knowladge and time ^^

Sorry, but did OldSkool have any coding? It was TDs 2.3 files and was a huge success, ppl still say it was my best server. So ye sure if matt wasnt around we probably wouldnt have any of these nice features.. but im sure id have done something about that, like teamed with some1 else, or learnt coding myself.

Honestly I cant stand people babbling crap about who does more work, or the "harder" work.

We are a team, we all contribute to the server in our own way, so stop with the stupid comments abotu who does more and ****.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
...Moving on.

Make sure you all download the full client so you can be well prepared when it's out.

As for Beta testers, I look forward to seeing you.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
what is the ip for this game just downloaded it

pls just do urself a favor and take 5mins of ur time to read some stuff

the client has been pre-released for beta testers on sunday

the game has no live ETA yet, but will be sometime next week if all goes smoothly

beta testing WILL be wiped.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
but the structure and most of the ingame stuff is done by me
so stop with the stupid comments abotu who does more and ****.
well you started lol.

Anyways i was pointing out that you woudn't be here today with 3 succesfull servers without matt (or any other decent coder) because even if ur a great server maker with awesome ideeas , TD files where caped im most ways they had like an END GAME ,but having ur own source and coder gives u the ability to manipulate how u wish it .

I doubt you could code on a server and do management stuff all by yourself even if ur super bon .

anyways my comment was just a point out , can't wait for the server to open i'm sure it will be epic and maybe the best private server ^^

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Will be interested to see how many u have once 3H up ;P id say ul have about 5 and only ppl who really dislike ben/his servers also urs is only server up atm? no wonder u have 40(?) users lol

On topic:

ben/hany do u have a back up plan incase lvl cap fails?

just remove it? lol i dunno we'll see, a lot of ideas need to be tested in a live state, such as the levle up/down thing.. not sure that will stay rly

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
These BETA testers goin to be random from here or your forum or just people close to you?

Soz if this all ready been asked/answered.

Good luck Ben10 ;)

Paddy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 30, 2007
These BETA testers goin to be random from here or your forum or just people close to you?

Soz if this all ready been asked/answered.

Good luck Ben10 ;)
u had to go on there forum and post a app or something

Status
Not open for further replies.