Titan World Med Rate

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheOnlyOne

DarkReturn Server High Rate
Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
your a liar, those images were made roughly a year and a half ago, if i could find the original images i took them from i would love too, but i have so many folders with artwork ive done its too time consuming and your not worth the time.

your just a liar and have no imagination.
here the prove i been have them since 31/8/2018

Untitle222d.png
Untitled (1).png

66666.png

im not lair who saying about me whos the lair this the end of story

Reactions: StormHero

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
ahh yes i see here are mine from 2 months before.....

View attachment 25629
Post automatically merged:

stop lying TOO. your a thief
lol screen not show anything you posted .... clam down mate we knoiw you r are wrong and call ppl lairs and thiefs and your wrong
after now you will be ignore cya kid

• Dislike
Reactions: aRKY

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
lol screen not show anything you posted .... clam down mate we knoiw you r are wrong and call ppl lairs and thiefs and your wrong
after now you will be ignore cya kid
my screenshot shows nothing and yours shows everything? your a thief and everyone on this forum knows it, im going to find the original images i took them from if it kills me, just to prove your full of ****

• Wow
  • Carrot
Reactions: Wummy and zedina

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
my screenshot shows nothing and yours shows everything? your a thief and everyone on this forum knows it, im going to find the original images i took them from if it kills me, just to prove your full of ****
your screen not show same npc i use lol mate also i said download my client and check date and numbers yourself .... also will make better than them now dont worry will change this for kid like you stop crying

i can agrue with you as you want but really took my time and my time for my server and ppl who wating it open have enugh time lost with this **** npcs you talk about them like kids really

any admin plz clean this **** at all

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
1623427193969.png
this is from your advert, more stolen work of mine.

this is part of the work in progress i was doing for it

1623427392787.png

1623427421563.png

bet you dont have any of these, from your ORIGINAL creations....

yes get an admin to hide the fact you dont make anything yourself and steal others work... nice call

here you go, to match your stolen npc

1623427572838.png

ill also add the fact YOUR lib has multiple copies of the same image is becausde your too dumb to work out how to make an NPC frame for only one image, so you had to export and import the same number of frames to match the pre coded existing npcs, where as mine only use 1 image because i coded them in myself :)

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
View attachment 25631

View attachment 25632

View attachment 25633

yes get an admin to hide the fact you dont make anything yourself and steal others work... nice call

View attachment 25634

ill also add the fact YOUR lib has multiple copies of the same image is becausde your too dumb to work out how to make an NPC frame for only one image, so you had to export and import the same number of frames to match the pre coded existing npcs, where as mine only use 1 image because i coded them in myself :)

Beside the obvious stall image, rest of the images i seen on your server first.
Btw can i use those images? (jk)

• Haha
Reactions: LightBringer

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
have some more, your game shops itemcell from YOUR advert

1623427756424.png

look familiar. heres mine when i designed it... before you stole it

1623427815138.png

shall i keep going you silly little cretin?

aRKY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2009
your screen not show same npc i use lol mate also i said download my client and check date and numbers yourself .... also will make better than them now dont worry will change this for kid like you stop crying

i can agrue with you as you want but really took my time and my time for my server and ppl who wating it open have enugh time lost with this **** npcs you talk about them like kids really

any admin plz clean this **** at all
admin shouldn't clean anything - the rest of the com should get to see what type of thief/moron is running the potential server there going to donate etc on.

Reactions: stonecold316

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
View attachment 25631

View attachment 25632

View attachment 25633

View attachment 25634

lol you kids if you want me screen our chat in discord about this things and was explaen to you at that time and you said is ok to use them lol

and about npc frames where the wrong lol if when i did that was still learn code

here we go

Untitled.png

AshleyOB

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2015
Think we have a winner :D Sanj 1 - 0 TheOnlyOne

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

• Haha
Reactions: stonecold316

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
yes we had a long conversation on discord where you APPOLOGISED for taking my images, i said it was okay to use my gameshop itemcell, and my monstertargetbar.

yet you continue to steal my work.... get your own ******* artwork from now on and stop stealing from people.

You have shown a screenshot of an NPC that uses more than 1 frame for a single image NPC, you are stupid, you only need 1 FRAME! its a single image....

the fact your proving you have no idea what your doing is commical. here you go

1623428323956.png

use that, your redrawing an npc with no animation as an animation, lol

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
why you keep showing ppl your kids lol

here we go

Untitled.png

777.png

stop show yourself as kid mate

yes we had a long conversation on discord where you APPOLOGISED for taking my images, i said it was okay to use my gameshop itemcell, and my monstertargetbar.

yet you continue to steal my work.... get your own ******* artwork from now on and stop stealing from people.

You have shown a screenshot of an NPC that uses more than 1 frame for a single image NPC, you are stupid, you only need 1 FRAME! its a single image....

your stupid lol really ofcurse none of us poren know everything when start code etc.... but better i was learn and trying edit etc..... cya kid sanj and relax and go drink some water lol
the fact your proving you have no idea what your doing is commical. here you go

View attachment 25639

use that, your redrawing an npc with no animation as an animation, lol

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
ive also added shadows to my npcs now

1623428507659.png

lets see if yours suddenly gain shadows :)

show me the conversation where i said its okay to use my npcs?

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
ive also added shadows to my npcs now

View attachment 25641

lets see if yours suddenly gain shadows :)

show me the conversation where i said its okay to use my npcs?
stop keeping saying your npc lol fu.ck off kid and who agrue with you kidlike you lol cry away from me mate plz

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
stop keeping saying your npc lol fu.ck off kid and who agrue with you kidlike you lol cry away from me mate plz
but they are my npcs... so i will keep saying it.

IF they were yours you wouldnt agree to remove them and use something elese, you would argue as i have about it.

but carry on, im a 41 yo kid (i can actually be childish not gonna lie) can you next time use a google translator, it would translate your native language better than you translate your own words to english.

you need the Google Foot Translater

TheOnlyOne

Loyal Member
Dark Return
Game Master
Oct 6, 2017
Jordan
but they are my npcs... so i will keep saying it.

IF they were yours you wouldnt agree to remove them and use something elese, you would argue as i have about it.

but carry on, im a 41 yo kid (i can actually be childish not gonna lie) can you next time use a google translator, it would translate your native language better than you translate your own words to english.

you need the Google Foot Translater
im agree remove for finsh this agrue im not like agrue with ppl they not want understand lol that why i agree to remove them if i keep use them i will still find you crying and crying lol

also we same old age mate im not kid but who keep crying for img he the kid

end of store and sorry for all lomcn ppl for see this agrue here

Status
Not open for further replies.