TnT Server Dm2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
This is a fking joke in it....

This server has been proven corrupt? Yet its still here and the Village goes pfffft.....

Discrimination is it not ?

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
both of them got banned for using racial and disgusting behaviour on the server and considering there 2 12 year old kids who should be at school i wouldnt expect anything less off them as things dont go there way good riddance to bad rubbish and kit dont just get given away we do events and stuff for people to win there kit and they very well know that and it seems they just causing trouble on here cos they just got banned , oh and also they were also threatening to close server down if they got banned after using racial comments on server it has been screenied all there comments so bad luck children enjoy looking for a new server to cause trouble on !!!!dont let the door on ur playpens hit u on the way out !!!!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2008
UK - ENGLAND
the best thing is that armani still has errors and am going to exploit on that server and make sure it gets wiped and all the players already have exploited items and i dobut armani will be able to catch my exploiter char so GF ;)

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Ask LOMCN admin for your IP?
Way would you want to play the game unfairly?

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
so thats ur responce is it ur gonna attack the server why is some little childish racist chav even allowed to make a thread on this forums lol if u think u got the brain power to do anything to server go for it AS u dont have another server to play SO GF!!!!

[LeeCuz]

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 9, 2005
Hampshire, UK
Don't Worry There should be a wipe on that soon or am going to Attack the server

When a mod see`s this you have probs just got yourself banned off the forum.

We do not need to know what you are allegedly going to do, i very much doubt you even have the intellagence to "attack the server".

Seriously grow up its only a game.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
lol sounds abit screwed reading this...not a must play server by the looks of things.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 9, 2008
UK - ENGLAND
1) GMs are corrupt, they @make stuff and give it to people and tell them not to sell the others
2)They @kick and @kill you for no reason
3) whats the point in playing ? its a waiste, people do account trading and gms do not say nothing about it.
4) Armani is corrupt, he is after money, sells stuff for rl cash and gms delevel and @level people.

My advise is DO NOT play this server it is a waiste of 4GB+ memory and time.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
lol ur point 3 aint that bad :P whats wrong with account trading?

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
1) GMs are corrupt, they @make stuff and give it to people and tell them not to sell the others
2)They @kick and @kill you for no reason
3) whats the point in playing ? its a waiste, people do account trading and gms do not say nothing about it.
4) Armani is corrupt, he is after money, sells stuff for rl cash and gms delevel and @level people.

My advise is DO NOT play this server it is a waiste of 4GB+ memory and time.

right lets quote u on these shall we cryboy before your account on here gets banned for threatening to attack server :
1) ur @make stuff and give to people ( they are called events ) and its up to them to sell if they want .
2) the @kick and @kill are used for reasons as u well now like for instance yesterday when u were calling everyone paki ****s and the list goes on .
3) the point in playing is everyone else enjoys it and yes people can account trade through a gm when needed but u did one and tried screwing another char cos a gm was'nt on .
4)armani aint corrupt and u know it he aint after money and people offer to buy items just cos they want to have them b4 everyone else finds them like u well know ( running to daddy to ask to use his card to buy a item off game and crying to me when he wouldnt let you .)
and gms dont delevel and level people as u well know
SO YOUNG CHAV Do you really think people r gonna listen to a snot nosed whinging crybaby who just got kicked off a server for globaling racist and derogatory comments about gms on game and to everyone else i think not now stick to the games more suitable for your lvl and brain capacity try
www.cbeebies.com and see if you find any luck on there and YEAH GF !!!!

and as for your advice i told u b4 1 player goes another comes and 3 people replaced u yesterday and people r glad u have gone so move on and dont bore everyone else with ur whinging tactics !!!!

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Excluded said:
ur @make stuff and give to people ( they are called events ) and its up to them to sell if they want

Hold on, so a GM making items and directly handing them to players, is classed as an event on this server?

Sounds abit dodgy to me.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Hold on, so a GM making items and directly handing them to players, is classed as an event on this server?

Sounds abit dodgy to me.

u seem to have misinterpreted that message for some reason when an event occurs where chars have to find items or do a quest or even collect items that are found in game to be able to put them together to collect there prize done by a gm then yes it is called an event ( any problem with that from sumone who dont even play the server ) or are you just willing to throw in a random comment about a server cos u have nothing better to do ??

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
u seem to have misinterpreted that message for some reason when an event occurs where chars have to find items or do a quest or even collect items that are found in game to be able to put them together to collect there prize done by a gm then yes it is called an event ( any problem with that from sumone who dont even play the server ) or are you just willing to throw in a random comment about a server cos u have nothing better to do ??

No actually I've been interested in playing the server and I'm simply inquiring about the accusations that have been made against the server.

I did NOT misinterpret the post what so ever.

1992 said:
GMs are corrupt, they @make stuff and give it to people and tell them not to sell the others

Excluded said:
@make stuff and give to people ( they are called events ) and its up to them to sell if they want

I simply read it as it was wrote. Maybe you should think about going into a bit more detail with your posts pal.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
pal lmao

all the same come try server as it is an event server, if u like it stay ,if u dont leave, up to you and if you need link its www.ootntoo.co.uk

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
pal lmao

all the same come try server as it is an event server, if u like it stay ,if u dont leave, up to you and if you need link its www.ootntoo.co.uk

whats wrong with "pal" ?? -.-

i played this server a long time ago but i got accused of hacking an account even though i have no idea how 2 hack lol then the GM said he will un-red any player killing me

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
obviously u did something wrong and im very sure any gm on there wouldnt have said they would unred anyone killing you !!!

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
pal lmao

What exactly is so funny about me using the word "pal"? Do you see me "laughing my ass off" at English people for using the word "mate"? Some idiotic f*ck bags on this forum I gotta say.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
What exactly is so funny about me using the word "pal"? Do you see me "laughing my ass off" at English people for using the word "mate"? Some idiotic f*ck bags on this forum I gotta say.

well well well seems ur fingers have got tourettes i wonder what the rest of ur bodys is suffering by ??? lmao noob

if u aint got anything worth saying try keeping that thing on ur face just under the nose shut cos its starting to give out a stench of patheticness
and noobiness !!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.