Top 5 Bands/Act now and of all time

smoochy boys on tour

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Bored and need a break from revision so thought i'd just see what music the people of LOMCN are into! Give me you Top 5 Bands/Acts/Artists at the moment and your all time top 5!

Current Top 5:
1) Black Lips
2) Hadouken!
3) Does It Offend You, Yeah?
4) Foals
5) The Talks

All Time Top 5:
1) Brand New / Green Day / Foo Fighters (Can't decied which to put top)
2) Willy Mason
3) Kings Of Leon
4) The Libertines
5) Babyshambles

My current top five list changes pretty much every day, there just the ones i've listened to most over the last few days.

Also, anyone going to any of the festivals this summer? I'm off to Reading and Glastonbury, should be awesome.

-Lind

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Wouldn't say i had a current favourite as the stuff out at the moment i find is a bit samish but my favourite all time (rock/pop genre bands):

All Time Top 5:
1) Beautifull South
2) Greenday
3) Disturbed
4) Keane
5) Pogues

Dunno how anyone can like babyshambles, there a bunch of hyped up out of tune idiots thats barely music. They would have been still collecting dole if it wasn't for Pete Docherty being the utter twat he is, what a world we live in.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Justin Timberlake
Alicia Keys
Rhianna
Prince
Ben E King

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
All time
3 doors down
Three days grace
hoobastank
lifehouse
hellogoodbye

Now
Innerpartysystem
panic at the disco
akon
three days grace

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Oo. i do like trapt, havnt put one of their songs on for ages! i also like one republic, but only hav one of their songs so didnt list it! and neva heard of the script.

edit: jus got trapt - still frame on atm. i think you actually introduced me to em souL! they such a good band.

Last edited:

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
Kate Voegele is ace! Heard her on One Tree Hill, and now she's always on when i go to sleep =p.

My Current Top 5:
The Wombats
Editors
Say Anything (can't wait to see these again in Manchester next month!)
Pendulum
The Futureheads

Top 5 of all time:
Say Anything
Dashboard Confessional
Paramore
The Futureheads
Brand New

ElmoLite

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 26, 2006
South Wales
Now:
Prodigy
Taking Back Sunday
In Flames
Friendly Fires
John Butler Trio

All Time:
Muse
Lamb Of God
Dave Matthews Band
Postal Service
Rage Against The Machine

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Never ever met a man who liked Justim Timberlake so much lol, i bet you get mega stick for it? i know if i met you in a pub you'd be crying by the end lol

What do you mean id be crying by the end, And how does mention i like Justin make it more of an *obsessions* its abit obvious i like him.

But seriously, What do you mean id be crying?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i think he was insinuating that hes gonna poke fun at you till you cry. at a pub.

why at a pub?

Last edited:

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Hehehehehe, Id really love to see him try.

And tbh, i cant stand him as a person, I think hes ****y and arrogant, But as a singer/song writer i think hes genius.

And Last but not least. Id be crying with laughter.

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
i think he was insituating that hes gonna poke fun at you till you cry. at a pub.

why at a pub?
Yeah sorry thats what i meant lol, i mean pub coz thats what men do at the pub, well at least my pals lol we just rip each other and anyone elese all night and have a good 'ol laff :) not tryin to put you down or anything, i've got some embarrasing stuff that my friends rip out of me as well, dont tell anyone but im on a game development forum like 14 hours a day! And sometime i make jokes about me being a geek then i say 'lol' in real life :s

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
do they rip on you for not knowing what GoT stood for?

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
do they rip on you for not knowing what GoT stood for?
Naww lol if i even told them about that situation they would probs send me home lol. I'm like a secret geek really, i drink with what people would call gangsters and stuff lol and ive spent some time in jail for fighting and stuff and i think most people i know in real life would laff ther ass off if they knew what i get up to most of the day lol

Dookie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2004
Someone would be "Crying a River" thats for sure! Thank you, I'm here all week...

As for the comment about Babyshambles, thats just silly. Pete is a genious, and along with Carl in The Libertines they were one of the best UK bands of the last 50 years. They basically kick started the great new music scene we have today in this county, if it wasn't for them we'd all be listening to commercially whored boy bands.