Torozor (1.9 server)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
ok, the exp has been really good from 31-46 it has been sorted out ^^ well done guys lol

but these exp need to be re-done or are u actually keeping it like this =O

46-47= 900k exp needed to lvl yea that seems fair
47-48=9million exp needed to lvl now to me that is 1 hell of a jump,

so i thought id let u know incase u want to redo the exp :ghug:

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
Sooden said:
If that the case, they should be in ledu data on first page. i uploaded all the ledu data i use to get one.. let use know if it fixes the problem. ty

(the L-gameplan and L-face wils or in that 78mb ledu download)

i have every single patch you have linked on the 1st page. there are no firewalls blocking it from connecting. i just cant get on. there are no missing data files, no missing anything. it just wont accept my connection.

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
nope its been down all day
]
and sooden is looking for a new host, and they will post when it is back up

stivy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 18, 2005
Dorset
sock.php

Telasero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
yeah cuz spence is using my dedicated server without asking me, sorry ppl but thts just feked up... I been at my uncles funeral all day and comre back to find sum1 else using a dedicated server... My Dedicated server which i pay for to host some1 elses server when he knows full well i was in the middle of making a server with my team...

sorry ppl but its not right tbh...

Telasero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
sirchrist said:
Think it was being Dosed, sad little children :rantonoff

stfu with insults and read...

Telasero said:
yeah cuz spence is using my dedicated server without asking me, sorry ppl but thts just feked up... I been at my uncles funeral all day and comre back to find sum1 else using a dedicated server... My Dedicated server which i pay for to host some1 elses server when he knows full well i was in the middle of making a server with my team...

sorry ppl but its not right tbh...

Telasero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Can a mod delete this thread as they are using my dedicated server without permission...

Telasero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Server will be going down just to warn you and sorry ppl but Spence aka WeeD went on my dedicated server (MY, stressing the fact...) while i was at my uncles funeral... he didnt ask and i didnt know untill sum1 told me... so am abit pissed and server is going down... and i dont care what you think but if your all judging me then ur all sick ****s tbh...

3g123

if u need a HOST i can still HOST sooden up to you though
and i have Static IP and i ave blocked port 6000