Torozor 2.0 High Rate Server 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
highest lvl is ownag3 aint been on in a week but hes 256+. hardest thing bout the server is probably getting to lvl 42, takes a few hours if u aint got ne help, but after that lvling is easy up until about 200.

steve do u wna host the auto patcher? no i dont think u do u stupid lil retard.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
highest lvl is ownag3 aint been on in a week but hes 256+. hardest thing bout the server is probably getting to lvl 42, takes a few hours if u aint got ne help, but after that lvling is easy up until about 200.

steve do u wna host the auto patcher? no i dont think u do u stupid lil retard.
kill yourself colonel you twat, yeah i'd host it but i'venot beed asked

MilesWorley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 15, 2008
when i try to play some weird writing pops up and i click the button and game closes any ideas?

lamenicke4

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 2, 2008
the only bad thing about the server is that the writting in game (chat,name of items ,etc ) is to small...how do i change that?pls

krelm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2005
Boring server after a while. Server is pretty dead these days with usually no more than 20 online, and half of those are AFK'ers or the server's high levels who just stand in HZ all day.

No reason to group with people here either, practically all the kit you will ever need drops off normal mobs making bosses all but pointless to kill (Although they drop orbs that give you xp pots etc, but iv'e never seen one drop, or you can buy 1 orb for a tenner, which is insanely overpriced but w/e)

Interesting server for the newbies here but once your lvl 100+ it all boils down to gold grind > leveling cave > new kit. Rince and repeat. If this server wasn't such high stats it could have some lasting appeal, but as it is PVP is just non existent due to being able to buy 7k hp/mana insta pots, making PVP more about who has the most pots or who can use them faster :S

Last edited:

Rocket

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2005
North East (Brotton,Redcar)
well seems thats it for toro again..just been told by yoda that his dedi has expired and he aint done a back up of the files for atleast 2weeks so looks like its gone for good yet again had fun while it lasted (Y)

/Dc

Rocket

LOMCN Member
May 28, 2005
North East (Brotton,Redcar)
im not sure been speaking with yoda and it may be back up this friday if not never..and might have 2weeks worth of stuff we been doin gone cos he didnt back up files ill keep posting whenever i hear any news

/Dc

Mark666

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2007
im not sure been speaking with yoda and it may be back up this friday if not never..and might have 2weeks worth of stuff we been doin gone cos he didnt back up files ill keep posting whenever i hear any news

/Dc
i only been playingh during this week grr lost all that lvling and items i got

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Sorry peeps. Down for abit will update you asap.

/Yoda

sean2004

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2004
Ellesmere Port
Oh well nevermind,
no point playing this server tbh, not the fact of the actual server its the fact the downtime is more than uptime.

Mark666

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 10, 2007
Oh well nevermind,
no point playing this server tbh, not the fact of the actual server its the fact the downtime is more than uptime.
lol :p shame u never got to help me get that kit :P i cba either now =[ was enjoying the server too but lost all lvls kit cash etc rly cba lol

Status
Not open for further replies.