Torozor 2.0 High Rate Server 24/7

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
u couldnt be a geek coz i asked you if i was correct not "YOU ARE A GEEK" YOU FKIN STUPID C*NT amg

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
i tryed gettin on it yesterday and still couldnt get past login screen =/ hope someone can help me as its a belta server.
u run the auto patcher etc? thats what im doin now while its down
also

Doddsy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 2, 2005
Hartlepool
is it my side why i cant get on or can no1 get on? i get to login gate and it freezes im running autopatcher now but do i need to?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Calm it down with the abuse please, We are doing our best if you cannot log back in please PM me your ID and password i will then free up your acount so you can get back on.

/Yoda

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
is it my side why i cant get on or can no1 get on? i get to login gate and it freezes im running autopatcher now but do i need to?
ive jus finished runnin the patcher and i still get the chinese message as soon as i start the server

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
Calm it down with the abuse please, We are doing our best if you cannot log back in please PM me your ID and password i will then free up your acount so you can get back on.

/Yoda

i dont actually have an account yet lol and i dotn even get to the login gates what am i ment to do m8?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Re open the game a few more times some people had this problem and after like 3 times of trying the message went away.

Sorry about that!

We should have the full latest client uploaded tomorrow.

/Yoda

codie

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 8, 2003
i ran the auto patch and it keeps sayin u need to run auto patcher again. as theres 2 files not downloaded, wtf is up... cant still not get past the login screen any idea's whats up?

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
The auto patcher always says theres 2 files missing for some reason just ignore it. As i said if you have had an account for a couple of days and cannot log in PM me your ID and Password and i will fix it for you.

A fully latest client should be sorted for tomorrow for download.

/Yoda

steven162

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2007
well what i did to get all the auto patcher because it was saying that it didnt download 10 files and i couldnt log on because tiles etc were missing i just waited for the auto patcher to downoad a few files then cancel it the run it again untill it was onto tiles then i downloaded the tiles and cancel it then run againa nd all files downloaded and it was fine :) hope that helps

/ WizardLegend

Status
Not open for further replies.