Torozor 2.3 ( Med Rate )

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
i think it would be good being 2.6 reasons being:
no stat cap
higher rate
fishing
qwest system
tigers
new spells
extra class

and probably many more reasons that i cant think of right now lol

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
things to remember
if you run a live server now and a dbserver was recoded or add code to it may lead ur server to a wipe.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
the dm2 files have no stat cap atm

Last edited:

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
are u planning at any time to remove vindico from ur server options list cos it seems quite a few are using my client i made up lol to make a server ?? :) and u seem to be one of them lol

boothy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 23, 2007
Or he just plays vinidco using torozor client and forgot to remove your server from the Servers.ini lol. Just looked through a bit of yours + his client with HH8 and they are not the same.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
It isn't your client, it's my client his using. Also, does it matter who is using the client? You released it to the public so people could play your server. It always happens, people use other people's client. Just like you used mine and claiming it's yours after renaming the folder.

h

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
It isn't your client, it's my client his using. Also, does it matter who is using the client? You released it to the public so people could play your server. It always happens, people use other people's client. Just like you used mine and claiming it's yours after renaming the folder.

h

im getting de ja vu here didnt i reply to this quote on another thread ???
and as i stated i didnt care or minded i was just politely asking :)

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
just to straighten things out, it was the client i put together for domination, obviously vindico must have used it if its the same,
and for torozor i simply added a couple of armours weapons, items and other bits here n there.

happy days.

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
just to straighten things out, it was the client i put together for domination, obviously vindico must have used it if its the same,
and for torozor i simply added a couple of armours weapons, items and other bits here n there.

happy days.

We both worked on the client as a team to put it together but it was you who physically did the client. So you can't exactly take all the credit just like i never took all the credit on the server files, you helped out quite a lot the server was yours aswell as mine even tho i was the founder and creator of domination. So whatever you did for domination i will obv claim as mine. I don't really want to get into this because this was covered a long time ago. I already had said this on another thread somewhere today.

h

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Oh who honestly gives a ****.

/Nymph

No one gives a **** that you give a ****. It's not an announcement is it, it's between me and him, we are both replying to each other and has nothing to do with you so don't get involved. I just wanted to clarify that i have no intention on claiming that something is mine unless it's mine and unlike some people i will give out credit where intended.

h

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
downloading now, is this still in test stage atm, anyone on it now?

thanks

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
Any info on this server? Don't know whether it's online or not perhaps try using the koari mir online status siggy.

h