[Torozor 2.6] Sign Up On Forums!

smoochy boys on tour

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
is 2.6 actually bugless? if not why not release a temporary 2.3 version until 2.6 is bug free? im sure ppl would lik to play tor again whether it be 2.3 or 2.6

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
2.3 cannot support the needs of Torozor, eg stat limit.

You could say why are other 2.6 servers being put online... I simply just don't like working with 2.6 files full stop.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
torozor dint eve ngot 2.3 did it? lol

ne ways ill deffo be trying this bad boy out

/Ryan

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
I beleie the server got converted and attempted to go into 2.3

But the stats on kits for e.g level 210

Warriors can reach over 1750+ DC

On 2.3 you're stats can only reach a cap of 1,000 so they couldn't make it into 2.3

Tomz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2005
Yea toro was briefly converted to 2.3 for a week or so and as was stated cus of the cap on stats u could not get the desired stats u wanted... toro has always been known for his awesome stats and quests :)

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
I beleie the server got converted and attempted to go into 2.3

But the stats on kits for e.g level 210

Warriors can reach over 1750+ DC

On 2.3 you're stats can only reach a cap of 1,000 so they couldn't make it into 2.3

Simple soloution would be to half all the stats.
Would require some slight effort in other places bu the 2.3 files offer a whole level of stability the 2.6 files just don't. :D

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Torozor wouldn't be the same without its high stats really.
Its a cruital part of the server.

Love the thinking though ;)

Tomz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 8, 2005
Simple soloution would be to half all the stats.
Would require some slight effort in other places bu the 2.3 files offer a whole level of stability the 2.6 files just don't. :D

I am sure thats the way things were when it was 2.3 all stats were halved and everything... but hopefully they wont be any big issues with the 2.6 files...

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Well we've been informed that 2.6 contains like MAJOR amounts of bugs.
So I think that zen's gonna give it a test run.

Server will be under full observation for anybody cheating/exploiting in any way possible.
Anybody found will be perminantley banned from every Torozor server release.

On the better side of things.
The server just needs a few more things adding to it. Client is currently being uploaded atm now by Xian too.
So hopefully the server should be up and going for a test run in a couple of days.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Well we've been informed that 2.6 contains like MAJOR amounts of bugs.
So I think that zen's gonna give it a test run.

Server will be under full observation for anybody cheating/exploiting in any way possible.
Anybody found will be perminantley banned from every Torozor server release.

On the better side of things.
The server just needs a few more things adding to it. Client is currently being uploaded atm now by Xian too.
So hopefully the server should be up and going for a test run in a couple of days.
Welcome to my world ;)

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Are you the oldskool team coder? If possible can you leave me a PM of bugs what you know of, and what needs to get done to remove them. Cheers

EDIT: If anyone knows anymore information about the 2.6 bugs and how to fix them (even if it means coding) then drop me a PM please don't post on this thread. Back on topic guys.

Cheers

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
From what I can remember nothing is really exploitable.

For example, when using craft lady, if you put your items in and cancel is may seem to triple them, but they are just ghosts and will disappear when the character logs.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
So what kind of cheats are there?

I Supose a better question to ask would be,
Are the files safe to host once the craft lady has been removed?
Or is there some major things that will need fixing before release?

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Theres no major major bugs that ive come a across, most ive been fixing is to get them up to the standard of TDs.

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
Sounds awsome Think people jumped on bon abit to fast but meh any typ of ETA please

pogs!

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2004
lol u make me laugh, u say that to me to try insult me... yet whos the guy with the most up to date files with the most updates atm? oh ye, OS team...

thx for the reply tho, theres a lot of bugs in 2.6 hope u can work around them.

i know a few exploits aswell such as duping

Lol you make me laugh, every post I read that comes from ur (ImSoAmazingBrain) makes you sound like such a tosser..

There Isnt any major bugs with 2.6 files, and there defo isnt a item dupe bug lol.

Do everyone a favour and stop posting negative crap on everyones thread you sad sad man.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Bon has been kind enough to share some of these expliots hes aware of with me on MSN, I shall be testing them today. Im afraid though i dont want to be hosting files that i cant personally fix as i cannot code. Will update you soon.

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008
Lol you make me laugh, every post I read that comes from ur (ImSoAmazingBrain) makes you sound like such a tosser..

There Isnt any major bugs with 2.6 files, and there defo isnt a item dupe bug lol.

Do everyone a favour and stop posting negative crap on everyones thread you sad sad man.
I think there may be one, depending on how your server is set up.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
Care to explain in a little more detail celsius? Via PM if possible. At the moment i cant really find any exploits we also do not use the craft npc on torozor.