Torozor Online!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
if i was sure i have all the patches, which im not, i would make 1. last time i spoke to yoda he wanted to do some mods before he sent it to me

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
As i havnt played mir in ages!!!!! im just askin for abit of help not to be flamed, how do i get rid of the Wrong message i carnt remember..

Timbaland

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
CrazyRok's said:
As i havnt played mir in ages!!!!! im just askin for abit of help not to be flamed, how do i get rid of the Wrong message i carnt remember..

press enter? :bounce: ....................

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
ive sortd old 1 got a new 1 tho, this is a screenie of wt it says i need, so if sum1 could send them to me ova msn i wud appreciate it...

my email is [email protected]

Attachments

• wrong.zip
    4.4 KB · Views: 2

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
Nope, still get the same errror, its coz i need them files it ses are not found like L-MonMagic, so if u cud upload them it wud be greatly appreciated :D

Heres the list of wt i need:

L-MonMagic.wil,HumEffect.wil, L-HumHorse.wil, L-HairHorse.wil, L-Horse.wil, L-Npc.wil

-Raz0rfang-

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 30, 2006
Banned
I get the error also, you need to press enter and the game will start, unless you mean it closes the game when you press enter, if so, on the updated files for offline use thread there is a download for this problem.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
y have u posted 3 times that u are missing these files? once on ere twice in toro sub-forums? u can jus skip then and u can still access the game.

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
it works fine now until i get to the login screen, i type my login details and it doesnt do nething and i can still clik buttons then about 15-20secs l8a it closes....

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
CrazyRok's said:
it works fine now until i get to the login screen, i type my login details and it doesnt do nething and i can still clik buttons then about 15-20secs l8a it closes....

can you make an acount if not pm me some details ill make the acount for you. sounds to as if you could have the wrong exe try this one 1st www.torozor.co.uk/Torozor.rar

Status
Not open for further replies.