Torozor Returns!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
Gemma said:
it dnt just pisses me of when nwo ( goes lvl ) to take the piss nwo u kno ur higher then me y ask and (noob) lol dnt bother me just he dose maybe i need to quit mir go bk to RF where ppl dnt take the piss only ppl who are nice on torozor is killmaster ancient grippy cherrybomb mercy and theholytaoist thats about it tbh

lol thanks :(

20 chars

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
Gemma said:
it dnt just pisses me of when nwo ( goes lvl ) to take the piss nwo u kno ur higher then me y ask and (noob) lol dnt bother me just he dose maybe i need to quit mir go bk to RF where ppl dnt take the piss only ppl who are nice on torozor is killmaster ancient grippy cherrybomb mercy and theholytaoist thats about it tbh

hum where my name :O rude tbh

get server bk up!!

SabreTooth6

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2004
Gemma u must really be sad to complain on forum cause i called u noob and reason im calling u a noob cause u pissed me off last night

by saying "even though ur a high lvl i own u and u no it i will always own u and look i got lvl 170 items bet u aint got them no cause u suk i went with ancient see the lvl 170 items u see them look at me im good"

it really annoys me when people brag about an item

especially when they dont get it by them self

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Appologies peeps my ISP had a problem with one of there DNS Pipes which has caused my internet to be down for the last hourish, all sorted now!

SERVER BACK ONLINE!

Last edited:

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
m8 u need to change the lvling caves as a box room is boring i find my self falling asleep its that boring and rs in there are silly u get about 4 rs in 30 mins lol u waste 20 mins w8ing for mor mobs change this tbh as only down side to server in my view

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
Chongwe said:
let torozor die already :/

:bbcguy: nice effort at a server and ill never be one to say down with a server

but not many ppl play. there are 3 on at the moment
i made a char and yes it was fun for a night but there is no econimy what so ever

all the mobs have been removed from the game and replaces with what can only be said as random junk
there is no boss rooms
the boss's that you do find and naff, the normal mobs drop items for the needed lvl and the boss's just drop the same as the normal mobs, maybe at a push they will drop like two of the items rather than 1.
tho still the same items.

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
JoeAshton said:
m8 u need to change the lvling caves as a box room is boring i find my self falling asleep its that boring and rs in there are silly u get about 4 rs in 30 mins lol u waste 20 mins w8ing for mor mobs change this tbh as only down side to server in my view

I agree leveling rooms are a little dull, however I would not like to see that changed as all classes level equally at the moment. Besides, at level 80 you can get into leveling caves. Leveling rooms have always been one of the key features of Torozor and I would not like to see them change to something else.

grand99 said:
not many ppl play. there are 3 on at the moment
You posted that at 6:21 am. I would be very surprised if the count was over 5 at that time. At peak times server count is normaly around 25.

grand99 said:
i made a char and yes it was fun for a night but there is no econimy what so ever

How can you say that if you only played for one night?

grand99 said:
all the mobs have been removed from the game and replaces with what can only be said as random junk
there is no boss rooms

Mobs are very ballanced out in the game, I don't know where you got the idea that there are no boss rooms. For instance, OneKr in BDD, DyragKR, SG room, OG room, AntKR.. you obviously haven't played long enough to state things like that.

grand99 said:
the boss's that you do find and naff, the normal mobs drop items for the needed lvl and the boss's just drop the same as the normal mobs, maybe at a push they will drop like two of the items rather than 1.

Maybe lower bosses, but lower bosses can't really drop anything better. If you get in to the game and get to a decent level you will find that rares are ballanced out quite well.

Sorry, but I don't agree with any of the points that you have made in your post. Play for a while, get to know what the server is all about and your opinions will probably change.

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
grand99 said:
:bbcguy: nice effort at a server and ill never be one to say down with a server

but not many ppl play. there are 3 on at the moment

there is no boss rooms

player count is explained in Sweet's post lol... 6am and you expect server to have many people on? Go on at 7-10pm then tell me if there is 3 ppl on lol, play server more and all those questions will be answered, not all items drop from normal mobs. Yes there is boss roms, i dont know what server you played but the things u listed there are all wrong.

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
the rs in lvlin rooms is about right other wise the high lvl faster tbh u get bored in there go lvl in torozor temple tbh

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
i think that the levelling rooms (not caves) should have an npc you click to spawn.. say 3-4 spawns per visit.. i know you will say people will level to fast. but they will have to hunt gold more often :)

Status
Not open for further replies.