Torozor Returns!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
JealY said:
Don't say your complaining on here too :'(

Who cares if they use h4x0rz, they are loosing out on valuable leveling fun.

/Taoist

p.s whats with teh lagg :P
i agree but id h8 to find people using cheat's on my server, and corrupt gm's all im sayin need's tobe sorted

Paine

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2004
England
ive been told that after lvl 80 its gets mega easy n a m8 of mine got like 10 lvl's in an hour earlier went from 85 to like 95 in the lvlin area and ive only been playin for about 3 days the first of which i spent exploring n doin quests etc the past 2 ive been lvlin. atm im lvl 73 and still gettin like 20% per spawn in lvlin room. i would say from the looks of things its gonna be pretty easy to reach 180 ish in a week.

i should be @least lvl 80 by the end of tonight if i keep up the lvlin.

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
All they comments are pretty much wrong, i dont mean to disagree but here are th facts on some things you have sed, fubu couldnt of hacked Xanan as he isnt a GM nemore, not sure what going on with Yoda. The luck can be added by an NPC in secret realm. but Quartz is hardly ever on like you said and manage to get to like 185? I would have to say der is sumit wierd there reli :err:

Silversnake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2006
Xanan is half gm mate, he cant use observer or enything hes lvl 65k tho, so fubu told me, and fubu i dont care if u read this but i'm getting sick of u cheating n **** (Y), n ur mir life will get bollox lucky enuff i changed in the right time

But if u check logs fubus ip will be the 1 loggin on xanan, also check the priv msg's coming from Xanan to me if u can.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Silversnake said:
But if u check logs fubus ip will be the 1 loggin on xanan, also check the priv msg's coming from Xanan to me if u can.

Already checked and no about this hence xanan being removed from admin list.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Killmaster said:
All they comments are pretty much wrong, i dont mean to disagree but here are th facts on some things you have sed, fubu couldnt of hacked Xanan as he isnt a GM nemore, not sure what going on with Yoda. The luck can be added by an NPC in secret realm. but Quartz is hardly ever on like you said and manage to get to like 185? I would have to say der is sumit wierd there reli :err:

Xanan was removed from GM list after we had pm's telling us our id's.
I know this because Quartz is in the guild i am. And she announced it to us :)

yougotownedthankyouverymuch<3youlongtimexxx

Silversnake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2006
Kk, nice one dude u should also ban fubs ip, and his chars just incase, /Rebirthed.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
hmm... havnt got ss or anything. but,
Rebirthed : 4fun lmao
Loved1 : ?
Rebirthed : dw

4fun is my id

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Wot a dumbass question is that when he has /Rebirthed at the end of his post lol... well niss its funny dat every1 says she is never on and i have been playin from day 1 and she wasnt around in the beginnin few days.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Killmaster said:
Wot a dumbass question is that when he has /Rebirthed at the end of his post lol... well niss its funny dat every1 says she is never on and i have been playin from day 1 and she wasnt around in the beginnin few days.

Ask OS Guild they will tell u Quartz is on most of the time.....

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
dont care to be truly honest. you were involved with it. therefore you should also suffer the consequences

everytime i log on Quartz is on. Quartz just doesnt stop hunting O_O

Gemma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2006
tbh yoda quartz wasnt on from day 1 since i played from day 1 and quartz always on? shes hardly ever on iv seen her on atleast 4 times since iv played from day 1

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
been on all day near enough and havent seen her on at all reli.

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
Gemma said:
tbh yoda quartz wasnt on from day 1 since i played from day 1 and quartz always on? shes hardly ever on iv seen her on atleast 4 times since iv played from day 1

pls just shut up,u know rightly that he didnt lvl his char usin his GM char,and u know that i refine'd them weapons fair,so pls just play the game and stop crying because some ppl took over u

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Killmaster said:
been on all day near enough and havent seen her on at all reli.

if im not in a lvlin room in in dyrag temple making cash for lvlin room hence no 1 sees me in sz coz im in a lvlin room doh Oo, if ya like i can take a screenie of when i log on and log off *sarcasm* :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.