Torozor Returns!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
$omeone said:
Server bag of **** courrpt gms no point in playing Sweet will be lvl 300 tomorrow...

Lol I find it funny how people come on lomcn slaging others anonymously and shouting corruption as soon as they realise that to play the game you need a little effort putting into it, and you are just not capable of doing that. Who is your ingame character?

/Sweet

swabs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 10, 2003
Any ideas every time i log in it crashes, have to come out and log in again with the abnormal use error to kick myself off then log in. This happens every time

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
swabs said:
Any ideas every time i log in it crashes, have to come out and log in again with the abnormal use error to kick myself off then log in. This happens every time

Everybody gets that, its annoying. Sometimes you can get around it by typing your password wrong a couple of times.

/Sweet

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I see most of ppl here post just to argue who's too hight and level's verry fast aint there a forum ?Can you argue on there....or in game ?

niss could you upload the L-Npc.will,and fix the login problem ?

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Vagrant said:
I see most of ppl here post just to argue who's too hight and level's verry fast aint there a forum ?Can you argue on there....or in game ?

niss could you upload the L-Npc.will,and fix the login problem ?

the login problem is to do with the router/files i no its a pain but just keep login in till u get on, as for the l-npc thing dont worry about it it dont effect server (or u can just disable it in ur exe).

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
Good server but seriously take LR out the game tbh, if your pvpin a war thats a higher level you've automatically lost, theres no point even trying. And poison should be made weaker aswell, if a lower lvl poisons me say 5-10 lvls lower i die from the poison lol, tis stupid.

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
I could have sworn nick or somebody else released the details on how to stop LR paraing players a while ago. Surely that would balance things a little more?

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
yeah NickAKAVexus posted it and i reposted it in this thread a little way back. Nobody liked the idea then tho.

The thing is, LR is the only attack that gives a warrior any decent chance against the other classes... poison and sfb hurt like fk, and most wiz spells are lethal. fw especially.

its balanced as it is but LR does get abused in SW wars.

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
Im a warrior and i still think LR shud b taken out tbh. Aint there a way u can make poison less powerful without lowering SC?

And we dont even have SW wars :( more high levels should join AvengingAngels and then we have sum fun sabuk wars ;)

outsider

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 9, 2004
Birmingham
i personally cant stand lr but like bac said wen ur up against a tao thats got almost 1000sc then ehances and pois u u mited well jus log then, and then mass poi comes along so u cant even dodge it, its pathetic really wars need a new non para attack.

ps, abserloutly excelent sigy pic senture, spot on :ppunk:

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
pplonline.JPG

Nice :) :) :) :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk: :ppunk:

TrIpP

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 6, 2004
LR isnt very good and neither is tao pois, way to powerful, wud be 100x better if was removed only lvl 24 but wat happens wen i get to a lvl wer i wanna fight? highest lvl win or a tao

jimbob

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 27, 2006
WOOHOO GO AvengingAngels Biggest guild in game ( mine and Organic's) guild

jenover

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2003
Washington, Tyne & Wear
LR is the only chance warriors have. A red warrior runnng around in a firewall is as good as dead. I know that some people just don't like the idea of LR out of principal or other reasons, but most people who moan about it are people that can't level or pvp and soon as they die in a SW war they start crying about LR.

Now one FD does the same damage as one FS. Nobody complains about that. Also, one step in a firewall delivers the same damage as a warior can hit. Nobody complains about that either.

There are more chances that you will be unparad first hit after LR than there are chances that you will stay parad.

LR only works at a radius and wizards/taos are able to cast spells from outside of the range of LR. It is not going to be taken out, and if you loose a SW war just accept it and get over it or try again instead of blaming it on LR.

/Sweet

{TheKing}

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2006
MC shoudl be lowered, Poisoning should be taken out, LR should be taken out. I've never been in a SW war on this server, cant see there being one either with all you high levels piling into one guild.

LR sucks, especailly with warrior hits taking off so much. With LR you dont need any skill in pvping at all. You just LR run over and kill them, that sucks.

$omeone

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 16, 2006
TrIpP said:
LR isnt very good and neither is tao pois, way to powerful, wud be 100x better if was removed only lvl 24 but wat happens wen i get to a lvl wer i wanna fight? highest lvl win or a tao

u idiot Torozor server will be dead with out poison for taos as thats how taos play game with there poison and lr is good will take all fun out of being a war keep all spells in Servers doing well at the moment so leave it be.
/MadManMc

Status
Not open for further replies.