Torozor Returns!!!!!

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
Zeds said:
i cant get on mine... i dunno why im a bit of a n00b at all this stuff.

basically i downloaded all the patches e.t.c and then put them in the correct folders and whenever i click the Torozor.exe it just comes up with that Wrong! chinese error message.

can anyone help?

http://www.disturbed-server.com/Extract%20to%20client%20directory.rar

extract that to ur main folder that will sort ur problems :) (it will automatically put it in the data folder that way)

Zeds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2005
that didnt work :\ its still coming up with the Wrong! error message... any more ideas? or niss you got msn so you can help me get it working... or something

Dalisu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 18, 2004
N.Ireland
it would be alot more fun if we had are old char's bk,kit or no kit it should still be good.

CrazyRok's

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2004
UK
u shud get all the old chars back!! sucks that u av to start again might try it tho!!

it gets boring after a cuple of months trust meh!!! i lvld my wiz to 160 odd and once there theres *** all to do, same wiv a war i was given got given got that to 219 and its boring as fek -_- id play if there was more stuff to do!!

Last edited:

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
CrazyRok's said:
u shud get all the old chars back!! sucks that u av to start again might try it tho!!

it gets boring after a cuple of months trust meh!!! i lvld my wiz to 160 odd and once there theres *** all to do, same wiv a war i was given got given got that to 219 and its boring as fek -_- id play if there was more stuff to do!!

No1 is twisting ur arm to play it, u sound more like to me that ur trying to convince urself wheather to play or not lol

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Back again eh?

Never could be bothered with this server all in all... As someone has said the exp caves get boring FAST...

Good luck though.

Zeds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2005
mines still not working after a couple of hours playing around withit... and that download thing nissy told me to DL didnt work either :( any suggestions guys

Silversnake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 24, 2006
niss said:
yes m8 im afraid my m8 has taken over hosting Crusade so i cant pass the files to you sorry.

Amg meight i'm ip banned i might havto change my ip now :( if i can be assed to annoy u. ill see l8a.

AncientLords

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2005
Zeds i know your problem, ask Niss to send you his Gameplan.wil etc, you need the interface, hope that helps.

P.S

Does this server stil have all its leveling caves, which is the only possible way of lvling up?

Zeds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 30, 2005
i got it working now i have no idea wot i did i was just p-laying around and it suddenly worked :D

neverbinseen

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2005
hey niss i got a prob the loging bit i cant log in it it just stops and nothin happens any idea y?

Raz0rfang

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2006
Well, If you need anyone to do updates all the time (Can do alot of jobs now, just finished a big tutorial) ect ect Yoda, just give me a call, as you probs know I'm looking for some files to edit and put up.

MacenBeefy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 5, 2006
niss said:
and before Yoda gets a chance to slate me yes i did give my norm char a few mill from me gm go ahead shoot me i dont care so thats why hes calling me corrupt but hay lets see FireUp's excuse when he gm'd toro *cough* @adjustlevel *cough* @mob OmaGod in WW @Recall to leveling rooms so no time recall *do i need to cough* any more :P

A few mill is nothing lol so whys he complaining. anyways hes just a complete nob, does'nt know how to work a server, he thought kill was'nt corrupt. lol if he was'nt corrupt id bare my ass in woolys window :D
Crusade FTW :D

/Mrbeefy

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
lol der we go.... YES i did tell Yoda that it was funny how someone got 200mill+ at lvl 40... isnt possible so i gather he checked logs and oO there it is corruption on like the 1st day. Well i even said to Yoda that i would help with the updates but i dont wanna GM it... cba with all the acusations(spelling)

tbh not many ppl with leave from Torozor, crusade is so boring tbh. No boss hunting no gd lvling places for all classes. Well i will hlp with the updates to Torozor and will also try and promote the server to attract more players into mir... niss it reli wasnt nesseccary for the abuse coz ur in the wrong.

btw woz there ever any proof of me being corrupt lol?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Yes double post!

Perebble said:
Doubt server will stay up longer than a month or 2.

why is it you say this about any server? I've seen you say this on more than once to the new servers that come up... u prove you better and make one and host it for us then! Instead of useless comments such as that. In fact the last Torozor stayed up for nearly a year if im correct and that was hosted by Yoda also.

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
A few mill and you make a deal like this out of it ?. Last time killmaster i remember you highest level most money and all that stuff? no1 had a go then and your all flipping out over mill..
/JadeFox

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
200mill at lvl 40 gives u a massive start in the server tbh... if he is being corrupt on here then there is nothing to say that he isnt being corrupt on Crusade is there?

Didnt have the most cash but yeah i was one of the highest lvls because at that time i had all the time off so i cud play mir during the day.

and anyway corruption is corruption ppl tried to say stuff about me so my turn to say it about someone else.

I asked Yoda how she/he got that amount of cash and then i come on here and he admits he has done it... wasnt reli suggesting it woz defo corruption until now.

Status
Not open for further replies.