Translate from Chinese into English

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Hello everyone, i want to learn how to translate a Chinese server and client in English, can anyone give me a tutorial or something to learn how to translate please?

Last edited:

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Tnx bro.. but i don't need google translate, i want to learn how to translate a Chinese server and client in English.

Last edited:

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Hehe tnx mate but is useless, i want to learn how to translate a Chinese woool server and client in English, i don't need anything else.

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
just download a hex editor

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
For 1.9 Woool client you will need Hex Editor (Ultra Edit) and for interface work you will need the SGL Editor which is posted somewhere in woool section.

For 2.0 Woool all you need is a Hex Editor as everything including the interface is now hard coded strings.

To answer your PM's, no one works on woool, and yes i no longer work on woool 1, i did start on woool 2 but it's too much work which i cba doing.

Last edited:

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
Thanks all, i have one question .. What software do I need to translate exe from the server?

To answer your PM's, no one works on woool, and yes i no longer work on woool 1, i did start on woool 2 but it's too much work which i cba doing.

Sanity if you want i can help you with woool 2, tell me what to do and I'll try.

Last edited: