Trinity2.3 (Med Rate Server)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
i dunno what the problem of this server really is,hosted on Storms pc back home ,many issues tbh , rewinds after rewinds after wipes and wipes again,u cant play just to relax , when one bug is gone then another is! Took me 1hour and 30 mins to reach Zuma taurus ,after that i get discconect ,when i try to log back in the ok screen doesnt appear. Im a tao ffs u try and get back to zt thru all those hell mobs ,and + if that wasnt bad enuf my pet are capput ! Storm ,do something about this!!!!!!!!11

pattwo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2006
any news as to why i can accecs my char but not get in game?????

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
"hosted on Storms pc back home"

"many issues tbh , rewinds after rewinds after wipes and wipes again"

Firstly the server is hosted from a dedicated server by gaming deluxe, and i know there have been a lot of issues when this server first went up, the reason being that i was not in full control of the host and there were a few issues that needed addressing, plus a corrupt gm that put mir kits in shell nippers.

The problem we had yesterday, was that when maxii added the clan system (which he did a great job of, and was done by him alone), he also copyed and pasted rows of the db that caused an error through duplication of rows, the db could not be loaded because of the errors, and the items you had assigned to your chars in the db were deleted, because as far as the server was concerned the items did not exsist, maxii had not made a backup before making changes, and sadly, a 3 day rewind of the items assigned to your chars was the absolute best outcome that was possible.

Maxii now knows about the issue and will make a backup before making any changes in the future.

On a final note, recently there has not been much in the way of issues with the server, and i intend to add further things over the weekend, as has been the case over the last couple of weeks.

PS GameGold is doubled from now till the end of sunday

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Im just about to start adding further updates.

GT's Daily exp buffs.

And gonna try adding a guild war system.

Thing is we need to boost the player count and were doing everything we can to do this.

Sorry for any inconvenience yday.

Madman

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Firstly the server is hosted from a dedicated server by gaming deluxe, and i know there have been a lot of issues when this server first went up, the reason being that i was not in full control of the host and there were a few issues that needed addressing, plus a corrupt gm that put mir kits in shell nippers.

The problem we had yesterday, was that when maxii added the clan system (which he did a great job of, and was done by him alone), he also copyed and pasted rows of the db that caused an error through duplication of rows, the db could not be loaded because of the errors, and the items you had assigned to your chars in the db were deleted, because as far as the server was concerned the items did not exsist, maxii had not made a backup before making changes, and sadly, a 3 day rewind of the items assigned to your chars was the absolute best outcome that was possible.

Maxii now knows about the issue and will make a backup before making any changes in the future.

On a final note, recently there has not been much in the way of issues with the server, and i intend to add further things over the weekend, as has been the case over the last couple of weeks.

PS GameGold is doubled from now till the end of sunday

Had this same problem on 1 of my old servers, always make backups :P

GameGold doubled O_o you must need some $$$ ?

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
Had this same problem on 1 of my old servers, always make backups :P

GameGold doubled O_o you must need some $$$ ?

Yes we need $$$, not because i have any intrest in making money from mir, but because i have no intrest in losing money from mir, and funding is lacking.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
Yes we need $$$, not because i have any intrest in making money from mir, but because i have no intrest in losing money from mir, and funding is lacking.

sounds bad ,today player count was 3 lol and guess what i had 2 accounts opened! lol ,i was lonely today :(

BuzzBee

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2010
so whats going on?...just got bak off holls...everything seemd fine b4 had about 8 more ppl join server and i come bak and only me and braveheart online lol. ne1 fancy explaining abit on what went rong please?

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
so whats going on?...just got bak off holls...everything seemd fine b4 had about 8 more ppl join server and i come bak and only me and braveheart online lol. ne1 fancy explaining abit on what went rong please?

well i beleave it was the 3 day rewind that happened 2 days ago,since then player count went from 8-9 to 1-2 lol