Trinity2.3 (Med Rate Server)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
UPDATE

Command @sabuk has been added, plus an npc for sabuk guild members to tele close to king rooms.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Sorry for double post ;) but cmon peeps servers well worth playing really enjoying it with a low usercount never mind high.

Average usercount:
Day: 8-14
Night1-5

oo yeah to the peeps tht play grats me on first hell arm? hhhh

Warlock

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 13, 2003
Scotland, UK.
I played and got to 61 on a war, i will say one thing for the server most are lacking thats ive played - Vindico especially, its got playability.. a bit of balance to caves and level progression, i just felt a little bored when i reached 61 as i dont have much time to play and when i did there was never anyone on, noone to hunt with and such and levelling to 68 for a new item just seemed a boring grind if noone was playing.

So ye server could do well with a better user count, people jsut gotta stop being lazy: like me.

Fester

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 11, 2004
Gotta say that i liked this server, but as with all games the people that play it are the ones that make it and this has some real idiots in it. I know PK is part of the game but in the few weeks i have played, everytime i meet someone and say "hi", i am attacked.

It is a shame these people are on here as without them it would be real fun.

WhoMeYou

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2010
TOWIE!
Server will be down until further notice given by Storm.
Has been a major error in DB.

Updates on server.

Clan Master.
Req Level :-
Attack :-
DC+20/MC+20/SC+20/A.Speed+6 Boost.
Defence :-
HP+150/MP+150/DC+5/SC+5/MC+5 Boost.
Counter :-
HP+75/MP+75/DC+10/MC+10/SC+10/A.Speed+4 Boost.

EvilMir :-
Fully working.
Now ingame Need a group of 4 to enter.
And a series of items.

OmaKingRobeQuest :-
Updated and added.
Need a series of items to gain this Robe.

Caves :-
Will be adding some Duplicate Caves to satisfy people who do not like PK'in.
New Caves going in tonight / Tomorrow depends when me and Storm get round to it as were both busy today.

GT's :-
I Will be updating these tomorrow so there worthwhile having.
Will contain training mobs.
Daily Exp Buff.

Gonna be adding some more nooby caves so its easier to catch up with higher levels.

That's all for now. Server should be back up tonight, Depends when storm gets home as i dont wanna do nothing without his say so.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

/Maxii

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
If i could just get peoples opinion, in order to fix the db it may take some time, which is not what i have a lot of, there has been a common error with sql 2005 which has caused a few problems and im not sure how long this will take to fix.

On the other hand, the latest backup i have was from aug 30th, so if your happy for a rewind i can have the server up at a moments notice, otherwise you will have to wait.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
wait,how much long?hours?days? im not up for the back up ,i say wait

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
ive just dld server to find its down long term members need to let gm know as i have sum good mates playing serv and want to get started

Trinity2.3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 15, 2010
I do not know what to say apart from....

I AM GOOD!!!

I wish i could share with you what i did to get this fixed, but youll have to just take it from me when i say that i kick ass, servers live :001_tt2: