Trouble

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
Hey,
I am talking to everyone who this concerns, this forum is dedicated, made and only real purpose is to help people who self harm. You do not have to use your LOMCN name, or even tell everyone you can just talk to the admin, or read some other peoples stories, and find out about other people who are in similar positions with you.

http://com5.runboard.com/bselfharmhelp
Verified link by Beachy

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
lolz5kf.gif

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Ingeronic said:
Hey,
I am talking to everyone who this concerns, this forum is dedicated, made and only real purpose is to help people who self harm. You do not have to use your LOMCN name, or even tell everyone you can just talk to the admin, or read some other peoples stories, and find out about other people who are in similar positions with you.

http://com5.runboard.com/bselfharmhelp
Verified link by Beachy

Thankyou for providing the link and information to this site :) I'm sure it has and will proceed with helping many people with self harm. Ignore people/comments like Van/s

Sco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 14, 2003
wut?
This should help some people on the board, or if they know a friend doing it. Ignore the noobs!

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
There's actualyl alot of truth is what Van is saying... but you can't generalise, there are people who actually do need help...

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
F O van you immature prick, grow up and have some ****ing empathy you big mother trucker

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
There are people who would kill for some of these guys lives, and they just ruin them. The person on that forum has loving parents and good friends. But thats not enough for him is it? No, apparently his life sucks more than anyones. Boohoo Linkin Park i'm gonna cut myself.

No empathy for those ungrateful twits. If they actually had depression which i'm sure they don't, then fine. But 13 year olds can't get depression so no. They don;t know how good they have it.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Vannaroth said:
There are people who would kill for some of these guys lives, and they just ruin them. The person on that forum has loving parents and good friends. But thats not enough for him is it? No, apparently his life sucks more than anyones. Boohoo Linkin Park i'm gonna cut myself.

No empathy for those ungrateful twits. If they actually had depression which i'm sure they don't, then fine. But 13 year olds can't get depression so no. They don;t know how good they have it.

That's utter bollocks. Ofcourse they can get depression -_- All I'm saying on the matter.

Lionheart

"SCHMIBBIT"
VIP
Jul 12, 2003
North Wales
Vannaroth said:
they can get depressed sure, but they cant get depression. It's a very mental thing that can only affect adult brains.

thats not the point tho, the fact they r depressed and sad is wht counts.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
But depressed about what? I mean really, what could they possibly be depressed about. From what I've seen theyre all middle class people with loving families, really they just dont see how good they have it.

But they always get the attention that they want. Why? Because it involves them hurting. Boohoo. Stop the attention and they'd probably stop harming themselves.

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
Vannaroth said:
they can get depressed sure, but they cant get depression. It's a very mental thing that can only affect adult brains.

and your some kind of doctor?

no didnt think so.

konnichiwa

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 26, 2003
Vannaroth said:
But depressed about what? I mean really, what could they possibly be depressed about. From what I've seen theyre all middle class people with loving families, really they just dont see how good they have it.

proved your point wrong, they are sad about nothing in particular, or very simple things, therefore it is clinical depressed.

I have tried to refrain... and did so in my first post, but i cant hold it in anymore =)

Your a twat.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
konnichiwa said:
and your some kind of doctor?

no didnt think so.

Oh please, if stupid things like that is all you've got to say then please, dont say anything at all. Last time i checked you don't need to be a doctor to know everything about medical inflicitons.