Ultimate Legend of Mir 3 - Project

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Exsodius

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2010
The language barrier is more a concern for me. There is a history of unfairness between races on mir.

Ultimate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2013
When server comes to play and enjoy, we have 1 moderator languages: English, Spanish, German and Polish.
Haven't user count becouse it is beta, not online, when there will be a server, talk about user count.

;) Thanks for posting.

Ultimate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2013
all work is finished ;) this project is humble, but seriously, opens with everything done.
Always opened to do changes and fix any problems, but things are made up fairly level.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Where client links?? It's past the 7th..

-Ash

Ultimate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2013
Now I'm uploadint the client to the server, tomorrow at first hour in Spain, I will post here

---------- Post Merged at 10:53 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:16 AM ----------

Client uploaded.

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK

Inaguration events list:

100 Register users in forum -> Drider Attack in BichonWall.

100 Likes in Fan facebook page. -> FamousOil Rain in BichonWall City. (FP'S)
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Legen...98313540208605

20 Users Online -> Gold x2
30 Users Online -> Drop x2
40 Users Online -> Exp x2
50 Users Online -> Gold x2 + Drop x2 + Exp x2

Duration: 24h.

Groups of 9 friends -> Free Guild

- User Lock - Security System.
Can lock your player in a room with a password. In this room you can trade, throw objects, chat, move...

- Upgraded Skills
Might, Defiance, Explosion, GTExplosion, Renounce, have been improved for greater functionality.

1. Will the 100registered users on forum event happen as soon as you realise there is 100users or will you wait until people are higher and stronger?

2. FamousOil Rain in Bichon, what is this?

3. Usercount bonus rewards - does this only have a certain duration (from 1week of live) or is it overall across the whole duration from live to end?
Edit: i just realised that you put (Duration 24hour) but is that how long the buff lasts or how long we have to achieve that usercount? Thanks

4. Groups of 9 friends = free guild, do all 9 friends have to be on at the same time and how do we apply for this?5.

5. I logged on briefly, the user lock is pretty useless, its a nice feature but i think each player should have their own room away from other players so that if someone hacks your account they will need to go through a second layer to get your items. I think when you open Dmenu you should be prompted to type your password in when in this room. You shouldn't be allowed to use MT,RT,TT, Ring etc in this room. Only way to exit should be through Dmenu which is password protected. There should also be a npc in your room which allows you to type in a player name and ask to recall them which will then give you the flexibility to drop items, trade etc without other players jumping.

6. Upgrade skills does what? Just level upgrade from 5 to higher?

Last edited:

Ultimate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2013
1. Will the 100registered users on forum event happen as soon as you realise there is 100users or will you wait until people are higher and stronger?

Moobs attack are to level 155 ;) is easy exp attack.

2. FamousOil Rain in Bichon, what is this?

FP's boty, for add famepoints.

3. Usercount bonus rewards - does this only have a certain duration (from 1week of live) or is it overall across the whole duration from live to end?
Edit: i just realised that you put (Duration 24hour) but is that how long the buff lasts or how long we have to achieve that usercount? Thanks

If in oppening are X users online, I add event during 24h.

4. Groups of 9 friends = free guild, do all 9 friends have to be on at the same time and how do we apply for this?

Screen in forum to all grp.

5. I logged on briefly, the user lock is pretty useless, its a nice feature but i think each player should have their own room away from other players so that if someone hacks your account they will need to go through a second layer to get your items. I think when you open Dmenu you should be prompted to type your password in when in this room. You shouldn't be allowed to use MT,RT,TT, Ring etc in this room. Only way to exit should be through Dmenu which is password protected. There should also be a npc in your room which allows you to type in a player name and ask to recall them which will then give you the flexibility to drop items, trade etc without other players jumping.

In this room can't use RECALL, RT, MT, POTIONS, CHAT ETZ..

6. Upgrade skills does what? Just level upgrade from 5 to higher?

Max level 5.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
I'm on Windows 8 And getting...

Any idea what it is??

-Ash

Ultimate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2013
Reupload link sounds.

---------- Post Merged at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:14 AM ----------

Have last version to DirectX?

Ultimate

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2013
If you give that error, if you hope for a while you work. ;)
Mega is in beta.

hussam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2010
Jordan
i know mega still in beta but am tryin since 4 hours keep tellin me temporarily unavailable ...

Status
Not open for further replies.