UltraMir3 HighRate. (31/3/12) Release Date.

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
Gunna Have A Few words to Chruchill about opening server on 24/3, for beta test, then put down on 30th. and release properly on 31st if everything is in working order.

Yes Irracajr, im usally on Mir for atleast 2-3 hours a day. and will be monitering the server.

i am also learning polish and gunna try Spanish, after i learnt abit of polish, as they play Mir3 as well and you cant make them speak english on your server.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
cry tkila, you live with your mom still and leech her network bill?

Tbf, you proberly live with your mum and dad, as i do to. but i still pay for my internet bill, cos im the one using it most the time.
if you live with your parents it doesnt meen you leech off them 24/7. atm im looking for a job to help out abit more in my house.

and if you dont help with house work in your parents house, then really you shudnt get nothing anyways.

Churchill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 9, 2011
Sorry to spoil the party chaps but possible to keep to the topic of NEW SERVER and not let this get into a who lives with whom affair

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
Tbf, you proberly live with your mum and dad, as i do to. but i still pay for my internet bill, cos im the one using it most the time.
if you live with your parents it doesnt meen you leech off them 24/7. atm im looking for a job to help out abit more in my house.

and if you dont help with house work in your parents house, then really you shudnt get nothing anyways.

i do live with my parents but the fact im still in school is big difference to someone who is like 25+ :}

lraccajr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2007
+ another rep from here geo, ty. its meaningless to argue on someones server advertisement, I know the fellas behind this server and i know they are good people and don't deserve the childish banter.

***BACK ON TOPIC***
I will definately be playing on this server when it pops up. thanks guys for the work you all done on it.

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
UPDATE

+10% Exp - 1 Day
+20% Exp - 1 Day <<<< These Have Been Added To Integral Admin. (integral needed to buy these)
+30% Exp - 1 Day

+100% Exp - 1 Day
+100% Exp - 5 Days <<<< These Have Also Been Added. (DoubleExpToken's Needed For These)

FamePoints Count on Dmenu doesnt work now. ill find out whats wrong with it. (FIXED)

BETA TEST IS OPEN FROM 24/3 TO 30/3

Thanks Ben (GM_Relentless)

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

UPDATE 2

GamePoint System Added.
This system will allow you to buy varios items from double exp, bonus potions, to best items ongame.
GamePoints Can be donated for however GamePoints Are Still Droppable From All Caves and Boss's.
(EACH 50p Donation 1 GamePoint and for every £5 donated they will also get 500 ints and a Relentless (Bonus Potion) )

Last edited:

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
I wanna beta test this :D I love me some high rate servers, i guess there will be a wipe after beta? Or is it depending on any bugs found and such?

Relentless

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 9, 2012
Hull-England
if bugs and more stuff need editing then release maybe put back, and beta test will be wiped both ways even if there isnt any.

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
I'd love to test too :)
been bored as fk for the past day or 2 :D

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
ugh i once fell in love with this server until the repeated amounts of wipes and then lost interest :/
that's what i hate about high rates.. you love them, they get wiped and nothing new is added (same leveling caves... then loose interest

might pop on through beta to see what it's like now but if i don't then i wish you the best of luck ;)

spartekas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 21, 2009
USA
Make this an official warning, there is a server chat section and there is pm's no need for childishness on here, next person gets infracted... much love

isnt that for Online servers. Mir2 has them Servername+Discussion. Why do mir3 dont. BTW were do I find the Global rules at plz, or is it useless?

Status
Not open for further replies.