United or Not?

Join Discord

Are you united with us? (Us represents LOMCN, and the MIR comm.(excludes Wemade©)

• Yes

Votes: 56 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
I'll always stay where the community is i find it better helping people in whatever way i can. and your poll united with LOMCN or united with mir community.?

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
DEFINETLY WHO CANT STAY UNITED WIT THE BEST GAME EVER

LONG LIVE LOMCN ( AS I KEEP SAYING )

HawkeVIPER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2003
United with the front against illegal threats and malicious actions by Wemade, against us.

Hawky

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 12, 2003
Yup! Count me in! If you guys are here, I'll be here :)

Lilcooldoode

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 10, 2003
Yes
I thought Copyright was when you take there idea/game and make money from it, not having the game and letting people use it for free, thats not illegal is it?, its exactly the same as downloading a movie from the internet and having your mates around to watch it with you... so aslong as private serevrs stay free Wemade cant do anything can they, if they can because the name is the same etc, just change the name to 'Legend Of Kir' or something in those lines, all you need to do is change a bit of text and a few pcitures... Sure the coding and the graphics are the same, big deal WEMADE ever heard of the words 'BIG COINCIDENCE'? the style might be the same but the name isn't and thats what copyright is isnt it? in WEMADES legal copyright thing the have Legend Of Mir© but they dont have 'Legend Of Mir Graphics©' or BaseDress(M)© do they, i may be wrong so correct me if i am :P

HawkeVIPER

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 12, 2003
Chesnut said:
I thought Copyright was when you take there idea/game and make money from it, not having the game and letting people use it for free, thats not illegal is it?, its exactly the same as downloading a movie from the internet and having your mates around to watch it with you... so aslong as private serevrs stay free Wemade cant do anything can they, if they can because the name is the same etc, just change the name to 'Legend Of Kir' or something in those lines, all you need to do is change a bit of text and a few pcitures... Sure the coding and the graphics are the same, big deal WEMADE ever heard of the words 'BIG COINCIDENCE'? the style might be the same but the name isn't and thats what copyright is isnt it? in WEMADES legal copyright thing the have Legend Of Mir© but they dont have 'Legend Of Mir Graphics©' or BaseDress(M)© do they, i may be wrong so correct me if i am :P

Decompiling, decoding, reverse engineering, using software in whole or in part for a purpose for which it was not design is against copyright. Copyright covers a hell of a lot. But, since we have done none of that, it doesn't matter does it.

--HawkeVIPER

RockIsDEAD

Hell Yeah :bannana: :bannana: :bannana: Witout LOMCN, id have to go outside EVERY day :eek:

;)

Hybrid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2003
Scotland
I'm not going to get involved with this... I'm not quite this sad yet...

OOO YES I AM UNITED NEHEHEHEHE GEEKS AGAINST THE WORLD

darknight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
i'll allways be with the community but i think what yer doing is insane

ur waging a war aiganst some huge companies and we're a iny puny forum with no money or power, they havent really done nething yet but what your doing is tellin em to bring it on, this mite just piss em off rather then actually harm them in any way

Toxick

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 17, 2003
im standing here united with LOMCN and the community but one question is Viper how come you are posting all this now i never heared of you before this...

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Toxick said:
im standing here united with LOMCN and the community but one question is Viper how come you are posting all this now i never heared of you before this...

he comes from no where and is instantly the poss no reason no answer nothing..... gettin more admins wont fix anythin u got tons as it is -.-

Gilgalad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 15, 2003
Birmingham
darknight said:
i'll allways be with the community but i think what yer doing is insane

ur waging a war aiganst some huge companies and we're a iny puny forum with no money or power, they havent really done nething yet but what your doing is tellin em to bring it on, this mite just piss em off rather then actually harm them in any way

lol and why do you think they want to fight - *they started it =P* - nah just look power comes in many forms and to say LomCn has moved so much even being a "iny puny Forum" which I daresay it is.

And this is just a wild guess but i think Viper was pulled in for his Legal Knowledge and how much he undertsnads the law =) So Hes Cool!

Gilgalad

Status
Not open for further replies.