Upgradeable Key9 system ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Im creating a Key9 system that you upgrade with gold, costing more each time you upgrade. Unlocking more features as you go, need ideas to add to it.

Quick picture of what i got done sofar.

33ku1pf.jpg

Screenies of caves ive worked on too :

1127ss9.jpg

33w2ip4.jpg

v4cf85.jpg

r0wgtu.jpg

Last edited:

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Stat buffs, special repair, cheaper pots(would be gd in the long run) & maybe add apples or something like that so it will be better thn pot shop (if u do this make it available only from town to stop ppl from camping 24/7)..maybe some aesthetics like name colour & hair change idk..

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
Stat buffs, special repair, cheaper pots(would be gd in the long run) & maybe add apples or something like that so it will be better thn pot shop (if u do this make it available only from town to stop ppl from camping 24/7)..maybe some aesthetics like name colour & hair change idk..

just saw this guys comment as i was typing so theres a few double ideas ;p

Ive noticed people like to customize there characters quite alot, so how about making an option for you to change your name colour (unless your having rebirth in?) or maybe hair, or even a wing skin?
If you want it to be a massive feature to make gold worth it, why not throw tigers / mounts in there instead of the seperate npc?

If i remember right todd was it your server that had the NPC where you sell your common/near rare kit for GP/GG?
If so you could make it so you unlock this after say 3-4 upgrades of the key 9 system? that way if noobs join a few weeks/months into server they still have kit options as its not yet been recycled lol

A few more ideas im on a roll ;D

Special stat stones?
Base stat gems/ orbs?
Maybe instead of a special repair in the menu you could make a hardened torch - as in this is like a peddler torch but works like strength does in mir 3 (decreases dura loss while hunting)
Stated amulets for taos?
Pet upgrades for taos?
Similar to mir 3 on this one, im not sure if its possible on mir 2 but level 4 and 5 upgrades to skills

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
glad i typed all that for no response! rudeness.... xD

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
New server coming soon Todd to make a quick buck?

So me hosting a server for free, for couple of months is me just trying to make a quick buck? haha, love comments like this. If its so quick and easy to make a sucessful server why are there **** all to play x

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Give over Todd, it's obvious the server dies as soon as donations dry up.

it dies once people outleveled the content i had in place and didnt have time to update at the speed they were progressing. But ok matey, you know best so i wont argue ;) Its free, nobody forces you to play.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
it dies once people outleveled the content i had in place and didnt have time to update at the speed they were progressing. But ok matey, you know best so i wont argue ;) Its free, nobody forces you to play.

Looking forward to seeing your donation free server :)

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
But i thought you just said you were hosting a server for free?

Status
Not open for further replies.