Utopia Mir2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
? literally said he updates the server more than most gms lol.

Ibby​

03/01/2022​

No cap I’d rather play a corrupt updated server than 1 that has 0 communication, lack of updates lol. Tonnes of fixes on a “list” multiple promised changes to be in game nothing delivered

• Ibby
    03/01/2022​

Everyone knows

( You replying to somebody saying they'd rather not play a server where the GM sell's items to their friends under the table )

Stop the Cap please, you lie so much is mental, Anybody can go search your name and see his whole dsicussion, You're that ****ed in the head you cant remeber saying this 3 days ago lol? If you stopped telling so many porkies you wouldn't forget about telling them. @astrix My bad you actually didn't claim this, although either way its straight facts he sells items / spells to people.

• Haha
Reactions: Pusha and Tai

Vaynes

Banned
Banned
Mar 4, 2022
Actually, didn't think about the gold sellers. This would be a good deterrent. Anyways, good luck with it. Like I said his servers are fun, regardless him selling things to people.

3gena

Mir2 Server Creator
Dedicated Member
Aug 17, 2015
Cairo
Might do 30min pvpsystem test tomorrow or 08/03 (didnt decide yet) if your interested for it pm me discord for account details.

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
i got booted for saying he runs cash cow servers . He may not sell items, but for sure he was selling gold before on his last servers

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
I think at this point it's doing it for the sake of trying to slate the server or get a rise, though...

We all know the re-occurring GMs reputations, whether it's good or bad.
You don't need to go on their discord to mention the same thing over and over; if people still donate to them, then that's their choice. No ones forcing you to try this server, join their discord, or donate to it.

Let people do their thing, if you don't like it, just avoid it.

Reactions: 3gena and Jev

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Someone posted in the marketplace "Hustler: buying first item of everything" so, as its a running joke, i said "From GM?", and that was it. Needs to lighten up lol

Northend

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Dec 19, 2017
@3gena could you update your discord links please? They are all invalid on here, and on your website. Thanks :D

Reactions: 3gena