[2.3] Valkyrie Re-Launch

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
Pete,

I dont get involved in petty arguments, never had time for it.

on a side note ive just noticed you live in todmorden, i change there everyday on my commute to work on back.
Knowing you live there does explain a few things.

Regards
Valkyrie

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Pete,

I dont get involved in petty arguments, never had time for it.

Oh, I would have thought being the owner of the server you'd want to attract as many people as possible and would have wanted to resolve or make it known you had not taken such action, I guess you take a different approach?

on a side note ive just noticed you live in todmorden, i change there everyday on my commute to work on back.

Not exactly sure why that would be relevant to the topic, I don't swing that way sorry.

Reactions: Chriz and Sanjian

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Even played with you. Did you know that?

Played a bit too casually for my liking, I had a noisy bunch of Guild mates and they would of made me aware of your presence ingame, not much word from what I can remember :p

StormHero

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 19, 2015
Only person who was given GG that i know of was Pink, which got a couple of exp pots for keeping the server online 24/7, which is fair enough the poor ****** was re-upping the server every night / early hours.
So pink had access to all the drop files and other info? explains alot really coming to think of it

Regards
Valkyrie aka Tim Martin
Says alot hiding behind a fake name to, but that didn't bother anyone did it tim
Post automatically merged:

Played a bit too casually for my liking, I had a noisy bunch of Guild mates and they would of made me aware of your presence ingame, not much word from what I can remember :p
would that of been said in between your rants about hallucination, could of been missed? unsure if he played but this is going way off topic sorry XD

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Your 'tard guild didn't know who I was either... so, irrelevant. Stop making assumptions :whistle:

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
would that of been said in between your rants about hallucination, could of been missed? unsure if he played but this is going way off topic sorry XD

I merely see it as rants to counter other rants :D

No one seemed to appreciate I was one of a few solo/duo Taos on the server but right on Valkyrie to deal with more pressing issues (rested XP, bugs, content) than the minority, he did actually fix some issues in time (Halu was made much better, it really did do nothing before, and Trap Hex was really poor duration, increased double). I was literally baited almost everyday by cries from Wizards funnily enough, including those selfish pricks thinking every Tao needs to stay behind and support damage dealers at all times! They couldn't stand the fact that they couldn't point and click people dead, that skill was incorperated into their kit for a change, they were still doing all the skills required of them in party, firewall choke points, flinching, slowing and at the very top of that, being the sole provider's of major XP, they were way too good in most if not all PvE situations, Turn Undead was ridiculous and ridiculously mana efficient.

I'll make no apologies for my "rants" about the life of a Tao because I was experiencing it since launch for a month and a half, I won't simply let others on Discord just enjoy most of the Discord chat, complaining about nonsense of why their TT's are so expensive! That Discord was fuking heated for a whole month, plenty of voices on their, not my fault that I was standing out because my rants seemed the "most constructive", jelly's! xD

@Tai 'Tard Guild', look Tai i'll agree with you on particular members being of the complete knob jockey viarety, some of which you've swatted in the past so I've heared, but quite a good few were honorable gentlemen of the Mir Community! I won't stand for some of your actions "Pal" (xD), there were mistakes by both parties but you swatted him down in a similar speedy fashion like you would a foul mouthed Reece, that's uncalled for I'm sorry!

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009
what do you want a ******* 24/7 update thread with picture every single time he progresses ?

Yes please. Perhaps you could do it.... think of it as a commitment challenge as a precursor to gaining employment.

Reactions: Seanofsmeg

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
You chat so much **** its unreal

HAHHAHAHA i fking knew you would of go on one. I even stuck a disclaimer in just for you in the hopes your steroid rage wouldn't take over and start flipping desks lol.

I wasn't knocking his server I was knocking:

1) that there was issues getting posted but no real replays

2) That replays didn't feel were addressing the big issues or exactly what is in place for the big bore at the end

His/her server was great, original, fun.... till 50 (in my opinion) I looked ahead and thought in 20 levels am i going to enjoy my class / hunting any further? Is the grind worth it for the only real original Tao skill being an exp buff? (original as in not in euro) the answer was No.

Ill be honest. 100% honest. I am against re-releases unless you have good reason and I don't see what the good reason was for valk to close? What makes it more secure this time round? How much change has been done to make it worth re-doing it over again? My older analogy was i think we have gone from Pokemon Red to Pokemon Blue but I am not interested in re-leveling to catch 4 extra Pokemon.

That being said I wish him all the luck any mir server that comes out and thrives is a bonus to the community and welcome

ColdFusion

LOMCN Rookie
May 25, 2019
HAHHAHAHA i fking knew you would of go on one. I even stuck a disclaimer in just for you in the hopes your steroid rage wouldn't take over and start flipping desks lol.

I wasn't knocking his server I was knocking:

1) that there was issues getting posted but no real replays

2) That replays didn't feel were addressing the big issues or exactly what is in place for the big bore at the end

His/her server was great, original, fun.... till 50 (in my opinion) I looked ahead and thought in 20 levels am i going to enjoy my class / hunting any further? Is the grind worth it for the only real original Tao skill being an exp buff? (original as in not in euro) the answer was No.

Ill be honest. 100% honest. I am against re-releases unless you have good reason and I don't see what the good reason was for valk to close? What makes it more secure this time round? How much change has been done to make it worth re-doing it over again? My older analogy was i think we have gone from Pokemon Red to Pokemon Blue but I am not interested in re-leveling to catch 4 extra Pokemon.

That being said I wish him all the luck any mir server that comes out and thrives is a bonus to the community and welcome

I will be handling any queries from the community, Once it does go live. Also any issues that players find I will be addressing.

I also wouldnt knock it until you have played it, once everything is implemented. Alot of work is being done behind the scenes to, not only add new features, but to address issues that arose the last time Valkyrie was live.

Reactions: WelshSteel

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
Nice to hear from construction :)

Try and keep this thread up to date with updates on the progression, let some people have some say and may improve things + generating Hype. I've never experienced Archer before by Shanda's Archer looks interesting and not basic like others I've briefly looked into.

LOMValkyrie

Known Cheater
Oct 31, 2018
Here’s a few special weapons ie been working on for the ice expansion. 21196

Attachments

• 2D5C42CC-1B2B-4509-B4B0-D362BDCD11AD.jpeg
    2D5C42CC-1B2B-4509-B4B0-D362BDCD11AD.jpeg
    6.7 KB · Views: 7
  • 0E46E581-44CD-40F9-9AB2-85536F2E5146.jpeg
    0E46E581-44CD-40F9-9AB2-85536F2E5146.jpeg
    9.1 KB · Views: 7
  • C289766A-559A-4E2D-A447-6F34D84A54C6.jpeg
    C289766A-559A-4E2D-A447-6F34D84A54C6.jpeg
    5.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 96B44BD3-499C-4938-9D73-E83D57822083.jpeg
    96B44BD3-499C-4938-9D73-E83D57822083.jpeg
    13.4 KB · Views: 9
  • F90E28B6-80A3-4950-AAAB-706A442BC335.jpeg
    F90E28B6-80A3-4950-AAAB-706A442BC335.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 7
Reactions: Seanofsmeg

KingCobra92

Untrusted Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2015
Nice , blue weapons. Not seen them before.

Discord link doesn’t work

Showbiz

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 1, 2018
Leeds
Server be Launched this year? Looking forward to it, never got to try the old server properly.

/DD

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
Loving the updates and wep skins keeps the hype booming. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.