Vanguard: Saga of Heroes

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Playing this MMO atm, it's very nice. Good crafting system and more quests than you can possibly do.

Halgar server: Stonerpa

If anyone plays feel free to hit me up.

Oh and on a side note i put the game case, booklets and the second disc in the washing machine earlier, unintentional, booklets ****ed but the disc still works, winnar.
http://vanguard.station.sony.com/

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
how do accidently book an entire book in the washer?!

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
Was getting a pile of washing together and i put it on my chair while i went looking for more dirty washing, picked the whole lot up and didnt realise i had the game as well. Not a proud moment.

Archa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Bristol ,England
Was getting a pile of washing together and i put it on my chair while i went looking for more dirty washing, picked the whole lot up and didnt realise i had the game as well. Not a proud moment.

lmfao xD, owned via washing machine, that's a new one, i think i've got this laying around some where, i'll try find it and give u a message once im back on.

/Darkunit

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I think my Vangaurd Subscription just ran out. Im waiting for GU4 to go live to see how it plays out. The game is pretty fantastic, but at this point in time its fantastically unfinished and still going through the basic optimisation that should have been done about a year before release.

Got a level 16 Bard, and a few other test characters lying around, but lately the crafting has been ****ing me off to the point where I quit and went back to EvE. The fact the Kojan continent which my race starts on is unfinished, and the low populations meaning getting groups for some of the hardcore quests is very difficult at times are also annoying.

TxGraphicz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 12, 2006
I'll give it ago in a few months or so then, I remember playing RF online on release and it was pretty dire till they updated it. Well saying that it's still dire now lol. But it looks quite nice from what i've seen on the site.

Last edited:

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
I think my Vangaurd Subscription just ran out. Im waiting for GU4 to go live to see how it plays out. The game is pretty fantastic, but at this point in time its fantastically unfinished and still going through the basic optimisation that should have been done about a year before release.

Got a level 16 Bard, and a few other test characters lying around, but lately the crafting has been ****ing me off to the point where I quit and went back to EvE. The fact the Kojan continent which my race starts on is unfinished, and the low populations meaning getting groups for some of the hardcore quests is very difficult at times are also annoying.

Kojan is ****, trying to sell anything on the kojan exchange is pretty much impossible, i have moved to Thestra now which isn't too bad.

15 Ranger atm

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
how much is it monthly or is it like Guild wars and just 1 off payment ??
is it worth buying because im starting to get bored of PerfectWorld