Venomous mir online

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mir2ForYou

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
Theres prize for people over 130 but what do under 130 get?
130 is obtainable in 1-2 day, atm the owner of acylyss mir is spamming my dedi's net connection and causing people to lag out, he's angry coz no1 is playing his server lol. His ip is 171.25.193.235

---------- Post Merged at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:32 PM ----------

servers seems to be lag as hell... bad luck spammer
yes becoz u are being childish and sending multiple pings to the server to make people disconnect lol

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
130 is obtainable in 1-2 day, atm the owner of acylyss mir is spamming my dedi's net connection and causing people to lag out, he's angry coz no1 is playing his server lol. His ip is 171.25.193.235

---------- Post Merged at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:32 PM ----------

yes becoz u are being childish and sending multiple pings to the server to make people disconnect lol

Lol!! if you were intelligent as you said.. thats not my ip, and im not sending ping to you server.. is something more advanced than "ping with 65k packets, nah, keep ur server laggin or buy better dedi with yours donations

Mir2ForYou

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
Lol!! if you were intelligent as you said.. thats not my ip, and im not sending ping to you server.. is something more advanced than "ping with 65k packets, nah, keep ur server laggin or buy better dedi with yours donations
so u admit its you doing it. as i said ingame, you are angry becoz no1 plays your server - not my problem u have a **** server.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
is my ip attacking you? i think no.. so im not involved in your cheap hosting.. but u know what? thats your ****ing fault for be asshole spamming all posts and making char noobs on all servers, not only for me, thats for all servers u spammed with your crap server, keep lag and get the **** off over all servers ****

Mir2ForYou

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
is my ip attacking you? i think no.. so im not involved in your cheap hosting.. but u know what? thats your ****ing fault for be asshole spamming all posts and making char noobs on all servers, not only for me, thats for all servers u spammed with your crap server, keep lag and get the **** off over all servers ****
easy enuff to hide ur ip. and also how would you know that my server is lagging/disconnecting people if its not u doing it. Its no problem, i am talking with the dedi hosts now and they are sorting the firewalls out. Hopefully people see this and realise just how much of a loser you are. Whats the matter? Your server not make any money for you? LOL

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
hahaha need to talk dedi techns to solve it ? hmm i was thinking u had a bit more of brain, same as you spam, you can solve your problems,,but seems no, dont worry, u want to know what i do with firewalls ? ill burn your firewall, believe me

Mir2ForYou

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
hahaha need to talk dedi techns to solve it ? hmm i was thinking u had a bit more of brain, same as you spam, you can solve your problems,,but seems no, dont worry, u want to know what i do with firewalls ? ill burn your firewall, believe me
so here again your admitting to it.

CraZyEriK

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jan 23, 2006
Alicante, Spain
no, i said what i do with firewalls, cant even read ? your fat chicks cant let you open the eyes to read or something like that ?

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
should do prizes for people under 130 tbh. 'Dont forget the little guy' :P and tbh all these posts can be off putting to both servers.

Mir2ForYou

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 15, 2013
I always do mini events and stuff anyways, the 130 thing is more of an incentive for people to go level. 491 access attempts from crazyerik have been blocked, very very sad child erik

---------- Post Merged at 01:05 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 01:03 PM ----------

blocked traffic to port 48769 on your machine from port 37892 on a remote computer whose IP address is 125.134.171.123. This communication attempt may have been a port scan, or simply one of the millions of unsolicited commercial or network control messages that are routinely sent out over the Internet. Such unsolicited messages are often called Internet background noise.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Really good server, good commuinty if you join you will get helped.

my only worry is such high stats are you going to be able to keep it balanced and fresh ? Btw by that comment i didnt mean its unbalanced now its very balanced and loving your work :) Keep it up.

/Piff

Status
Not open for further replies.