[Video Guide]Ripping Mobs/Items from other games

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Anyone nice and make a video guide how to rip off mobs/items from other games i.e. whool,mir2 etc ?

hallmat

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 19, 2007
dude you will be very lucky if you get one not many ppl like to share here but i will try my best to make one soon i will ask a few ppl how to do it first

Upvote 0

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
A video guide would take way too long to do because it's a complex issue....

The basics are you need the images for say black maggot, duplicating for your new mob, and then there is several settings for the mob per image....

Ripping from Mir2 is the easiest but I would never condone taking anything from any any private server without asking them first, it's just not polite.

I'm trying to set an example releasing what I can with limited web space but I feel that sharing is not on 90% of peoples minds. A personal opinion.

Upvote 0

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

The basics are you need the images for say black maggot, duplicating for your new mob, and then there is several settings for the mob per image....

Ripping from Mir2 is the easiest but I would never condone taking anything from any any private server without asking them first, it's just not polite.

I'm trying to set an example releasing what I can with limited web space but I feel that sharing is not on 90% of peoples minds. A personal opinion.
i dont want to rip off mobs from other servers i want to rip some mobs from mir2(PB and Foxes) and some from woooL

Upvote 0

turboshandy

ur a smacktard!
VIP
May 11, 2005
Great Yarmouth/Cambridge
mob ripping is easy. however the wool mobs and the mir2 mobs have different frame amounts.. something to do with the shadow files

get kaori mim, extract a mir 2 wil, and also extract a mir 3 mon wil, then replace an already existing mob with an image of another then you can go ingame and see easier, however as said before there are frame amount differences between the two types so you will have to duplicate some frames to make it work.

Then input your data into the text file that is made after extracting and rebuild the wil file.

however sometimes this doesnt work you need to import images 1 by one into kaori mim making sure you use al the correct co ordinates etc.

once you can do it over another mob you can put ti in a slot of its own and learn to make completely new mobs
hope this helps.... i cant brain today i got the dumb.. :D also known as only just got up and its early

Upvote 0

Dr3AmScAp3

Banned
Banned
Veteran

Its nothing to do with stealing other people ideas from other servers, as these images are availible in all server files. Its just donw to server prefrence on wether or not use these mobs yourself or you go that extra step and use somthing that someone else hasnt.

Also if your running on limited webspace, then i can offer to host a vast amount of stuff for you if you like. So longs as they aint rediculas sizes.

Upvote 0