vindico 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
its not bad its not perfect i admit but its evened out roughly . but sorry if its not up to your expectations ..

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
obviously cant plz them all lol but we do have a few players who play it and enjoy it oh well :)

beer

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2004
Reply to alot of experienced players mob lag issues please instead of just saying (we do have a few players who play it and enjoy it oh well) . Thats just ignorant, to be honest alot of people would be on your server if mob lag wasnt here.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
I would've played, but immediately exited game due to it taking 5 minutes to kill one mob.

I see the exp rate is good, which makes it enjoyable.

I have kept the files and .exe ready to play when mob lag is sorted out or should I say IF it is sorted out.

/TheDon

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Mob lag won't be sorted, it runs off his home pc/laptop which can't handle 1 hen spawn nevermind a server full of mobs.

/Nymph

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Mob lag won't be sorted, it runs off his home pc/laptop which can't handle 1 hen spawn nevermind a server full of mobs.

/Nymph

Ah right, my system could handle that :X

Hopefully he'll get a dedi or something, eventually.

/TheDon

chirea

LOMCN Member
Mar 9, 2010
if u can reboot and make mobs to move fast not slow like this... :( it will be a cool server tnx :D

~AmU~

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2010
lol do ur self a faviour and ur poor pc turn server off epic fall. good effot lol :D and ur pc must be **** i got pm2 server on my pc and mythofsoma !!! same time <3 spawns lmao :D

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
lol do ur self a faviour and ur poor pc turn server off epic fall. good effot lol :D and ur pc must be **** i got pm2 server on my pc and mythofsoma !!! same time <3 spawns lmao :D

huh ur point is ..ermmmm....

His point is, he's got 2 games running on his computer which should be quite demanding and yet you fail to run one game without mob lag?

So in other words, get a decent pc before you try and host a Legend of Mir server that is basically an old game that doesen't require a lot in terms of memory/cpu.

The average computer now a days should be atleast 2 gig and should have no problems running a Legend of Mir server.

I can host a LOM server on a AMD Phenom(tm) 9550 quad-core 2.20 ghz processor with 4 gig of RAM and still play atleast 2-3 normal games and my LOM server still wouldnt lag.

/TheDon

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Closing this as server appears to be offline and no update from the host. Thread will be removed shortly unless host contacts me.

Status
Not open for further replies.