Vindico mir 2.3 [Last Checked 14/04/2010]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
vindico mir 2.3

Vindico 2.3 - Online

Current IP address: 81.174.157.235 (static ip now thankgod:P)
Download client: Megaupload

Exp: High Rate (Custom)
Drops: Normal

A little heads up :
U start at lvl 20 , there are some noob quests to help you out as you go along.
There are the euro maps in game but dont expect everything to be where u last saw it on mir :) .
Battleground and also lms will be in for the weekend as well as other new stuff

All client updates and patches will be put up shortly just waiting for it to upload(soz).
The server is high rate no doubt there will be a few niggly bits to sort out but im on it
and i will be sorting them out as i go along
THERES NEW KITS IN GAME ALSO ....
As well as some new caves and more will be added
This is aimed at being a fun server and a place for people to enjoy playing mir with a twist SO LOG ON AND HAVE A TRY WHILE WE WAIT FOR CLIENT TP BE UPLOADED :)

cya in game

p.s will be adding more info as it comes in ty for reading ...

heres all links u will need for server :

Client Download - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SM89RSRU

Extract This To Data Folder! -- http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RV574QMF

Weapon Folder - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=W97RQQEB (exchange this for the one in your graphics folder please)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=64W8PCK6

heres some new maps if u wanna add them into ur map folder ...

new maps have been added including the map everyone loves bossheaven,
gamegold has been added to game also so u can get ur regualr boots and a little help if needed , we also have new stated mir kit also an additional armour to follow on from the traditional HEAVEN ARMOUR and theres always stuff getting added and friendly gms who are there to help and listen ....
get on and give it a try , and once i got a host sorted out it will be implemented also enjoy :)

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Re: vindico mir 2.3

Ip change: 87.112.124.75

First post edited with correct IP.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Sorry all but server down till monday teatime due to a database problem
sorry all for any inconvenice we are working on it as we speak
once again sorry for the downtime

thanks

demonx

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 4, 2004
England
Hey Kelvin, just wondering if you would be considering some stat balances soon?

Like Vindico armour and a couple of other items, they have more MC and SC than DC also the rebirth items they have the same MC and SC as DC, which would really make wizzies mainly, overpowered.

Also you may want to lower the base SC/MC on some of the items as base SC increases the duration of curse and base MC makes FF extremely powerful, and looking at the RB items where each item has like 35 base stats, could get a bit out of hand.

As it stands at the moment - i would recommend anyone who joins this server to make a wiz. They level the fastest, get ALOT of MC and do alot of damage also can pretty much solo any boss currently ingame [apart from say EvilMir]

Also i hope you would consider my recommendation of changing AdvFlameField for AdvFlameDisruptor, just so each class gets a single target advanced spell rather than again it all being in favor of the wizards.

Thank you for reading and i am awaiting your thoughts and reply on these issues :]]

2pac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2006
kelvin we got a problem with a fake GM asking for items to check bugs please give a shout when u ingame!!!

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
hey kelvin, just wondering if you would be considering some stat balances soon?

Like vindico armour and a couple of other items, they have more mc and sc than dc also the rebirth items they have the same mc and sc as dc, which would really make wizzies mainly, overpowered.

i dealt with this issue with u last night still not sure why u brought it to
lomcn today .....

also you may want to lower the base sc/mc on some of the items as base sc increases the duration of curse and base mc makes ff extremely powerful, and looking at the rb items where each item has like 35 base stats, could get a bit out of hand.

and i dealt with this as well ....

as it stands at the moment - i would recommend anyone who joins this server to make a wiz. They level the fastest, get alot of mc and do alot of damage also can pretty much solo any boss currently ingame [apart from say evilmir]

i beg to differ...

also i hope you would consider my recommendation of changing advflamefield for advflamedisruptor, just so each class gets a single target advanced spell rather than again it all being in favor of the wizards.

this issue has been dealt with .........

thank you for reading and i am awaiting your thoughts and reply on these issues :]]

my thoughts enclosed .... Ty for reading......

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006

levi64

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2009
England/Cambridgesgire
i was in BDD and it was bout 3:30 am and i came across somet weird :

images03d.png

if you didnt see it look again

images02.png

basicaly a F char has spawned as a Mob with a ****ed up name. but when i opend its kit it sais Slasher on it instead of the weird name

images04g.png

hehe
/Phones4You

Last edited:

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010
Mega******** or watever the sites called only lets u download 1 thing at a time.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
Mega******** or watever the sites called only lets u download 1 thing at a time.

w8ing for whoopass to add wot he is then i will upload his full client until then gonna have to make do im affraid