vindico

Status
Not open for further replies.

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
shud get mirkit back tho atleast, cause mirkit didnt get screwed up funny enuf everything did but mirkit lol

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
right from first impressions not much seems to be wrong , i looked via tv onto the computer thanx to my missus , but i need a deeper look by what i looked at via chat logs and the sql im putting it down to he did some thing ott or tried making an item and messed up sql that way or did an event that went ott , and is now burying his bald head in an ostriches ass for some reason ...........
but as soon as i get home tomoz i will double check everything and server will be bk up tomoz night with a decent event to make up for downtime .... ty for ur patience :)
peace out :)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
:) looks like you handled the situation well. Nice one Kelvin.. I'm gonna pop on the server to see what its like.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Cry cause Cb own you.

Wasnt hard for you to simply keep 1 person in palace at all times.

Was only me there and i took it. Hell, Ruck even broke the walls down for me haha.

The problem is the items DB / SQL is screwed. A fix is to simply wipe the items DB (Yes, people will cry about lost kit, but wont take long to get it back) fix your SQL error, and thats it... Sorted.

x

lol your funny. I went there killed everyone went to SW cave and they got killed. While i was hunting SW mobs. If i was with them you would of been on floor bein T-Baged lol.

Any ways i carnt wait till back up!

PS: Put server up @3-4PM please? Some people got School/Job in morning. Would be fair. If it goes up tommoz night then it wouldnt matter:P

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
He did do an event of some sort a few days ago. I wasnt online for it but, Ice items were dropping, dunno if theyre rare or not.

x

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
lol your funny. I went there killed everyone went to SW cave and they got killed. While i was hunting SW mobs. If i was with them you would of been on floor bein T-Baged lol.
Thats strange, you werent even online.

Ruckler was first of your guild there, then Kage or whatever tht F Wiz is called. Was 7 or 8 of you in total. None of those people were you.

Not much luck with SW mobs then? Aww, we got 3x AdvFF books, and AdvSFB. :)

x

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
He did a event on 16/04/2010. The event was killin bosses/monsters around @home. All i saw was... EvilMir, ZumaTaurus, MirKing carnt remember rest. He droped few items. He only droped 1 IceItem what i found. It was a IceRing. I think he all so droped MirArmour's if im correct. about 30 mins later. I relog and lost some of me kit and gained some in storage. But i din't loose Mir items proberly because there Euro items...

Thats all i can remember on that day.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Thats strange, you werent even online.

Ruckler was first of your guild there, then Kage or whatever tht F Wiz is called. Was 7 or 8 of you in total. None of those people were you.

Not much luck with SW mobs then? Aww, we got 3x AdvFF books, and AdvSFB. :)

x

Soz for Double post.

I was on i was 1HitKO. The Sabuk war was on Date:17/03/2010 Time:8:00PM/20:00PM. Sabuk was on for 1-2 Hours. I was in cave for like 30 mins. Found BuffMyMuff in there. A rewind would be recomended. Bug on Storage/Character. I would profer a rewind. More faster :)

PS:When was last time he Backed up DB?

Nymph

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2010

Any ways i carnt wait till back up!

PS: Put server up @3-4PM please? Some people got School/Job in morning. Would be fair. If it goes up tommoz night then it wouldnt matter:P
Lol seriously? Last server i played that u wer one, u couldnt take me down with 2 other wizzys, all u did was hit the floor over and over again.

You.
Are.

Ps. GM globalled my mates IP adress the other day and told someone to hack him? People do u really want to play this server?

2pac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2006
i was ingame when items gone while we were playing.so if u do a rewind from 17.04 around 1-2 o'clock ur time thats few mins maybe 1 hour before server fuked up

2pac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2006
ye a server that its not played but u it means its very good and we have fun.Nymph suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks!!!

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
Dont need a rewind. Only problem is the Items DB.

Wipe the Item DB... Fix the SQL error... Sorted.

Item DB wipe also eliminates the fact that apparently GM was dropping MirArmours for people....

Seems a no brainer to me.

x

2pac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2006
GM droped mir arms to who??and it needs a rewind GM told u ingame when fuked up that will be fixed up we dont care u got sw or other ppl lvled and hunted like idiots while server fuked.ppl lvled alot with better kit than they normally have so i dont care if u guys got items/exp only thing to fix up is a rewind since when server was normally working.if not he will lose lots of players.thats the fair thing to do.rewind!for example ur a lvl 50 wiz and u got MC 100 AC 40 much it takes u to make lvl 80-90 lets say 20 hours,and its fair for others that u level from 50 to 80-90 with a MC 160 AC 100 kit only in 5 hours? a kit that u cant have it in normal conditions,and with hunt its same thing.rewind its the wise thing to do i think GM its aware of this.g/l with fixing server kelvin dont hurry just do the thing like it was before the other GM fuked it!

Last edited:

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
Wipe it, items are items..

just up the drop rates for two days or something.

/Daz - advents right :)

Last edited:

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
lmao Advent is suntzu from dom so realli he's a twat anyway lol.... Gm fix how u wanna fix people dont like it tough... end of the day if u were stupid enough to go on one while server was fked u dont have much common sense lol anyways gl whoop hope u get it bk to normal

2pac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2006
dazz not a wipe that means fresh start for server :) rewind from saturday 1-2 o'clock UK time GM can watch logs and i think he will see exactly the time.and he can double Boss's spawn rate or double boss's drop rates or a exp event/boss event any of this can suply those 2 days.but kelvin decide what he will do only thing its to get time bk its not fair for ppl who didnt played because all noobs had ownage kit + all fresh starters had tehnicolour armours instead of noob arm and that isnt fair for us who started normaly too :)

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
**** rewind its alright for people who didn't level., I geeked it today from 0 - 70.. u really think i want a rewind.

Just do an item wipe.. items can be gotten back so quick with an event.

No idea how long this GM was been corrupt for, could be little things that no one apart from who he was been corrupt to knows about.. if he didnt give you a mirarmour or some items, you shouldn't be that bothered should you. And how is a item wipe fresh start.. just gotta get the items again, gm does event doubles up drop rate or something. Server fixed.

/Daz

2pac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2006
he didnt but i got from drops 3 mir armours 2 f and 1 m and 1 mir ring 1 buffmymuff weapon or how its called and a kickassslayer , u think i shouldnt bother?u shouldnt lvl if server was fuked its not my fault.but dont worry ill get u to 60 fast ;) + if GM did gave me mir armour or items how u said with a rewind before server fuked i would of lose them dont u think?GM has a rewind for 1st thing to do thats fair for addicted players :P

Last edited:

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
soz for the down time on the server i left mason in charge via teamview while im away and i wont be bk till monday teatime sorry all , and since i been gone hes fked server up , the one person i thought wouldnt have done but it seems u cant trust anyone i will deal with all the issues on monday when i return and get the server bk to normal sorry all for the inconvienience i really am ..............

You Know what --- i havent actually been reading LOMCN uintil whoopass told me about it so ere goes ----

Yes server fekked up on my watch -- NO i didnt lvl peeps -- most players exploited the expring to get there level -- ive been working on server tonight and finally got sumwhere server is now BCK UP

and now that Ive corrected most of the problem, sorry but been a server wipe due to exploit in items.

I MYSELF am giving up the GM powers and will/am not doin anything more so in a way i will be preventing future problems!! happy hunting just to let you know im on teamviewer now removing myself off admin list.

Jog On Peeps.

Mason.

And as ppl think ow im corrupt you are totally wrong but thats your opinions!!!

reboot to remove me off admin then its up

enjoy the game sicko is gone

Status
Not open for further replies.