virus be carefull

juju20

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2010
had a virus from this msn [email protected] pls be carefull of this do not open it as it has a virus in there . i know this because it happend to me, lose all me data on me pc and had to put vista bk on me
pc

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
this sounds stupid for me and im 80% thats just for making bad image to the server
or for a revenge

shorty606

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 10, 2005
Sounds like a retarded person who just isn't careful if he did get infected.

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
had a virus from this msn [email protected] pls be carefull of this do not open it as it has a virus in there . i know this because it happend to me, lose all me data on me pc and had to put vista bk on me
pc

funny this had been said tbh .....

not 2 weeks ago i got a email from darkrealm forums stating that i was infecting there website and they was gonna report me to my ISP ......

Truth was i didnt even visit the forums even when playing the server .. but i went to the forums and made a thread to warn em wots goin on and poof banned from them.

I probs be 1 of the only peeps that believe you ..... ive been hit with no answers, prob is i can say it ere and i cannot get banned for it from ere.

As banning me from there there forums was a easy way to hide summot.
I dont slate DR server as it was a class server but summot is fishy with admin changes.

I know paul still has admin rights to it but i dont believe paul would do such a thing but still sounds fishy to me.