Vote ukip!

smoochy boys on tour

Coly

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 31, 2005
Germany
I have to grin every time I read something like this... ^^

We same pay a lot in Germany to the EU, but we can not just get off from it like other countries.
And we don't have own currency as you. I think it brings you nothing to leave from the EU.
At the end you stand alone if you leave the EU.

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
Two things that most of you have forgot about and the most recent only being 73 years ago, the whole reason why the EU is wrong completely and why most of you have been brain washed by mass media. We fought against a cruel country in WWI & WWII and fought for the freedom of the many people who now live in the EU and yet here we are supporting a bureaucracy that is primarily run by Germany. Even France wants out and they were the first country to sign the treaty with Germany back in the 50's, that must say something to you.

There are many con's to why we shouldn't be in the EU and they out weigh the pros 10/1, even standard economics dictates why the EU is bad not just for this country, but for every other country with the census that is the EU. I voted UKIP and I will vote UKIP again in the general election, they are not racists, they are realists. They are not bigots, they just say how it is. We need a party like UKIP, that will cause the two big parties in Parliament to actually stand up and see what this country is trying to tell them. The current Government isn't even an elected government and should have called a general election after 4 years, something that they won't tell you.

But for what the EU is now, it bares no benefit to country's like ours other than for bailing out others with our money.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Have you not heard of the EU rebate? We get alot of that money back to be fair. Not saying I agree with the EU, just stating the other side of that fact.

Dk
Yes, then we get fined again.. for breaking so called rules.. have you heard the latest EU wants another £3.8 Billion total from all the EU Countries.. which means more public sector cut's will be made

LionMir

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Nov 4, 2013
Two things that most of you have forgot about and the most recent only being 73 years ago, the whole reason why the EU is wrong completely and why most of you have been brain washed by mass media. We fought against a cruel country in WWI & WWII and fought for the freedom of the many people who now live in the EU and yet here we are supporting a bureaucracy that is primarily run by Germany. Even France wants out and they were the first country to sign the treaty with Germany back in the 50's, that must say something to you.

There are many con's to why we shouldn't be in the EU and they out weigh the pros 10/1, even standard economics dictates why the EU is bad not just for this country, but for every other country with the census that is the EU. I voted UKIP and I will vote UKIP again in the general election, they are not racists, they are realists. They are not bigots, they just say how it is. We need a party like UKIP, that will cause the two big parties in Parliament to actually stand up and see what this country is trying to tell them. The current Government isn't even an elected government and should have called a general election after 4 years, something that they won't tell you.

But for what the EU is now, it bares no benefit to country's like ours other than for bailing out others with our money.
UKip masks its real reasons by plastering immigration and EU over everything have you actually looked over its ideas? Its not a party for the working class its a party for the 1%er's

Do you really think the EU is going to help us when Argentina invade the Falklands again? what about the floods beginning of this year? what did the EU help us with? **** all, the only country who supplied aid was not even in the EU
EU has nothing to do with it, they impose sanctions and ask other countries to support or aid in matters but its totally up to those countries whether they do or not. Its Nato that holds its own troops (well various ammounts from each members armed forces) they would be the ones who came to our aid if we ever got invaded.

We dont need help from eu to defend falklands, argentina wouldnt invade and if they did we hold over 4,500 troops there at all times.

SlippitySchlong

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2013
I have to grin every time I read something like this... ^^

We same pay a lot in Germany to the EU, but we can not just get off from it like other countries.
And we don't have own currency as you. I think it brings you nothing to leave from the EU.
At the end you stand alone if you leave the EU.
Does the rest of the world stand alone by not being in the EU?

dsmir3

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 12, 2010
UKip masks its real reasons by plastering immigration and EU over everything have you actually looked over its ideas? Its not a party for the working class its a party for the 1%er's

EU has nothing to do with it, they impose sanctions and ask other countries to support or aid in matters but its totally up to those countries whether they do or not. Its Nato that holds its own troops (well various ammounts from each members armed forces) they would be the ones who came to our aid if we ever got invaded.

We dont need help from eu to defend falklands, argentina wouldnt invade and if they did we hold over 4,500 troops there at all times.
If it was just supported by the 1%, how come 30% of the overall vote was for UKIP and how come under recent ICM polls that their support is up far beyond the 1% you make it to be. If it was just a 1% party, then how come they are up in numbers within council and by far racing ahead of Lib Dems and that's a 1% party. Try quoting facts not fiction and yes I'm fully aware of what UKIP's previous policies were about, including the abolishing of the NHS.

As with most in this country we support the truth and not bullshit as portrayed by the three parties, lies that they are telling over and over again even with hard facts presented to them, they continue to lie to the sovereign people of this country. Like I said I support UKIP for the simple fact, they are giving grief to the thieving, lying scum not only within our own parliament but also that of the EU.

If most of you actually took the time out of reading mainstream media or watching mainstream media and did your own research, you would see how much this government is lying to you. Like I also said, this un-elected government shouldn't hold office for more than 4 years as a coalition and a general election should be held within that 4 year period and not next year. This information can be found under the parliamentary act, as changed by David Cameron.

@Coly

Your comment is a prime example of why the EU is wrong, this country would not standalone if we walked out of the EU and many other countries would follow once the UK has taken this step. We also have the Common Wealth and would also be free to make our own trade as we did before entering the EU, in fact we would be able to do everything as our country did before this bullshit became what it is now. Germany lost two world wars and is on the verge of loosing it's political war as well, that's where the fear is....

Last edited:

anto

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Feb 18, 2005
**** off, but that also goes for all major parties.