War 2.3 DM2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Alii

I'm going to be working on a 2.3 server but i won't be able to host it. If anyone wants to help add me: [email protected] they'll also be gms. There'll probably be 2-3 gms including me. And there'll be helpful gms.

It's going to be med/easy lvling server.
A quest npc with lots maybe 20-50 quests starting with easy to major hard.
And hidden npcs can be found around bw.
New homezone aswell.
Good pots at rebirth.
Money kinda hard to get, a lot of money from bosses will drop.
Good stats/fair stats on kits on all classes.
Orbs ingame but not 100% 50-50 chance of success!

A tele npc with 10-30 lvling places with 3-5 rooms till boss. and 5-10 grp caves where u have to go with a grp or u cnt enter. rare drops from hard mobs only. items drop from normal mobs and arms/weps drop from bosses.

Hard to get woomahorn and u will get a guild lvling room and your own place for your guild. You will also get guild quests 5-10 maybe.

Bosses are major-hard maybe u need grp or if u rlly high lvl u can able to kill. Normal mobs are kinda hard but ull have to take time to kill.

This srver is based on pvp mostly. There'll be a place on the server where you can pvp, when killing each other under level 50 you do get some exp to help you level as its easy exp but when your over 50 its hard to get exp and 100 it stops getting exp. but you may get abit at 100. This is for pvping.

The server will be fair, wizzes will get a few mass. Taos will be getting a few masses and warriors will be given a few masses too so its all fair and can level at good speed.

At level 80, wiz, war, tao will be given there own lvling rooms for there own class.. so basically. a wiz can only enter that room if u get me.

Server will get up to lvl 300 with kits every 10-20 levels. rebirthed npc will be ingame incase u reach lvl 200 u will be given rebirth kit and some new spells/rare items. It will be easy to lvl 100.. easyish-hardish to lvl 200 and hard to lvl 300.

Don't judge the server yet, when its up then decide to judge it.
I'll be GM only if no one decides to help me and i MUST have a reliable host because i want ths server to be up for a long time.
If someone wants to help me with server then like i sed add me to msn, you'll be gm only if you help me a lot.

Thanks. I'll be working on it from today and it will be finshed soon coz ill be working on it 24.7 coz im free this month maybe finishing it within a month. It will be in beta for 2-3 days so dont work rlly hard at lvling, just enjoy it while u can and den a chara wipe just to check the bugs etc. or we will allow a few people to get on, check it for us in those couple of days and if it goes well den it will come up in live str8 away.

It will be a reliable server if the host is able to host for long time. No corruptions bcoz ill make sure to get a good reliable sever team and server will be fair and i will take note of sugguestions from my players, im not the sort who ignores them because by listneing to them will get my server far. Thanks and i hope to see you playing war.
And maybe in the future if i get a good name for the server, i might change the name war coz i just thought of it at top of my head coz its based on war.

Edit: if you need more info about server just post. if the server goes well then i'd be happy to add new things during the game.

Any sugguestions please post, they will help a lot. Thanks.​

Last edited:

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Ripped from HTID and all the others that it came from.

nikeygeo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
if you get lots of exp for killing in this pvp place, what stops people making 2 accounts and exploiting this?

Alii

Ripped from HTID and all the others that it came from.
It isn't ripped from HTID, maybe the rebirthed but tbh most servers had rebirth, besides it may sound like HTID but once you get ingame you won't notice it. And some people did like HTID so whats wrong with having some stuff from it, thats where you get ideas for your server and if you comment things like this then don't bother.

if you get lots of exp for killing in this pvp place, what stops people making 2 accounts and exploiting this?

No, you don't get A LOT! but when your under level 50 you do get a lot as its easy exp but when your over 50 its hard to get exp and 100 it stops getting exp. but you may get abit at 100.

Besides, no one would want to exploit anyway, leveling in a cave is much easier and faster, its just for the fun so people pvp more to earn a couple of exp.

Last edited:

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
g/l with it

lets see how many flames u recieve mr perfect (this isnt a flame btw)

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Wasnt a moan it was just my first thoughts of what it might be like.

Alii

Oh okay. :) So any sugguestions anyone? What you might like to see ingame?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
A lot more kits, quests, boss hunting places, cave with quite a few floors, perhaps a map like BDD where there is a mixture of mobs with semi-bosses, some skills rare, GT's, Master, name colour, hair change, a BG map.

There are many things that you can do. They are just things of top of my head

Alii

Yeah, thats what i am going to do but didn#t mention it.... you told that before. thnx anyway.