We need a good mid rate server! :D

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
is it **** i just cant be assed with someone thats suck a asswhole thats got no life and has nothing better to with his life than try and make **** up

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
is it **** i just cant be assed with someone thats suck a asswhole thats got no life and has nothing better to with his life than try and make **** up

The proof is there what more do you want me to do?

look at you getting all defensive and your really hurting my feeling i might just have to sue you now :S

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
its funny exwizz cause everyone knows how much of a nob u are and always have been when you dont get your on way

go ahead i'll even put u in contact with my solicitor your case wont go far believe me

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
what truth i dont believe you are capable of being truthful kinda sad and shows how pathetic you really are

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
well to be honest you come out with alot of **** and whos to say that what u posted is not altered u cant prove it isnt so its your word against mine also i didnt give the permission to show them publicly therefore now look whos breaching someone else's privacy

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
well to be honest you come out with alot of **** and whos to say that what u posted is not altered u cant prove it isnt so its your word against mine also i didnt give the permission to show them publicly therefore now look whos breaching someone else's privacy

like i said bofore its a windows live program therefore i can not edit it
how else am i suposed to edit it?
you wanna shovle to dig your hole even deeper?

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
it is possible to have them edited i know this as ive actually seen it been done anything can be decrypted its not that hard theres many bits of software out there that can do just this and also msn saves its logs in XML format which can easily be edited using just notepad

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
it is possible to have them edited i know this as ive actually seen it been done anything can be decrypted its not that hard theres many bits of software out there that can do just this and also msn saves its logs in XML format which can easily be edited using just notepad

not on the new msn it opens your chatlogs up into a webpage or the program its self built in to windows love messenger...
and yeh i really do know how to decrypt my msn chat logs good one...

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
well im not sure what u do and dont know how to do but as it happens im familiar how to actually do it and i know from experince that its possble as ive had to decrypt one or two of them in the past for someone (i had permission to do this therefore wasnt illegal in anyway)

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
well im not sure what u do and dont know how to do but as it happens im familiar how to actually do it and i know from experince that its possble as ive had to decrypt one or two of them in the past for someone (i had permission to do this therefore wasnt illegal in anyway)

just give up and admit it because u cant do this for ever you've already sliped up numerous amounts of times..

nicofortune

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 13, 2009
why should i give up when ive done no wrong in the matter the only person thats done something majorly wrong is you posting copys of something which the other person involved did not give permission for you to disclose those images publicly therefore breaching a persons rights to privacy which in other simpler terms which you might understand is actually illegal

lraccajr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2007
nic, i wouldnt worry about what they say here or anywhere else, they get banned from every server they play because they think they are better than everyone on earth. all they are is a bucnh of snot nosed kids. I would suggest to let it go. as for editing msn chatlogs, The images posted are png files, image filed, which CAN be edited in any graphics program like paint shop pro or photoshop.. And as for an msn conversation. i can change my name on msn as well, i dont see any email addresses in these screens.

BeautyOrBeast

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2011
why should i give up when ive done no wrong in the matter the only person thats done something majorly wrong is you posting copys of something which the other person involved did not give permission for you to disclose those images publicly therefore breaching a persons rights to privacy which in other simpler terms which you might understand is actually illegal
lol you are not sharing anything confidentual on this image so its not really illegal... please stop crying and thanks for admitting the truth this time around

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
nic, i wouldnt worry about what they say here or anywhere else, they get banned from every server they play because they think they are better than everyone on earth. all they are is a bucnh of snot nosed kids. I would suggest to let it go. as for editing msn chatlogs, The images posted are png files, image filed, which CAN be edited in any graphics program like paint shop pro or photoshop.. And as for an msn conversation. i can change my name on msn as well, i dont see any email addresses in these screens.

you want me to post the webpage ones to? lol
and they are .png because i croped them in paint lol use your brain but yeh ill post the webpage chat logs if you like?

lol matter of fact check the dates lol i got some person on msn to change there name to the gms name 2/3 days ago so i could post the screenshots now... god ur dumb

Last edited:

lraccajr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 16, 2007
you want me to post the webpage ones to? lol
and they are .png because i croped them in paint lol use your brain but yeh ill post the webpage chat logs if you like?

lol matter of fact check the dates lol i got some person on msn to change there name to the gms name 2/3 days ago so i could post the screenshots now... god ur dumb

there you said it, you croped them in paint, thus you know how to edit in a grpahics program, im impressed.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
there you said it, you croped them in paint, thus you know how to edit in a grpahics program, im impressed.

i said i croped it in paint? are you really that retarded like i said ill post the webpage chatlog if that will put your mind a ease

Status
Not open for further replies.