Weekend ramblings

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Again, spouting **** without knowing the facts.

The payment was friends and family and wasn't a "buisness" payment.

This is the reason you're posts need to be approved before they go live on the forum :kekw:
Again, this is a YOU problem, not paypal in general . If you are too stupid to sort out a tenner then tough titties lol

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Again, this is a YOU problem, not paypal in general . If you are too stupid to sort out a tenner then tough titties lol
Proving my point once again. A friends and family payment being flagged by paypal as a buisness payment is not my doing.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Well I've been told (unless the information I have been supplied is wrong) He has the server but not the source.. but both people who have the source have been helping him. It wouldn't be a bad assumption suggest that bugs/errors needing fixing in the code would be done by 1 of those 2 people?

I heard Jev has your name on his ass.... true story.
I guess it wasn't mentioned that I spent 4 hours recovering his account database last night. Also me and @thedeath have been pushing updates to crystal to try and prevent such attacks being used on other crystal servers.

and yes I do have your name tattooed on my arse cheek.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: Muhamad and zedina

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
I have had THOUSANDS going through my paypal account, and its never been blocked. Is your account fully verified etc? The ONLY time i have holds on my account, is if i withdraw over 1.4k per month , then i have to roll the rest onto the following month
And also, you said if you get ONE REFUND. What yours is saying is you haven't give enough information. Nothing to do with refunds lol

'Stop talking shite'
A thing you forget or miss, is the fact that when it comes to you, you ask players to send you money/gg by Friends / Family Option, lol

• Haha
Reactions: Tai and Jev