Welcome XxPrestonBabexX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
ever so sorry, did you want us to make an appreciation thread and beat one off over your "pretty" face?

if you're looking for attention, and friendship you're in the wrong place.

Shes not looking for attention, or friendship. I asked her to come on here so if you dont like it then fcuk off. And dont try to be funny, cos we laugh at you. not with you...Mug

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
oh my word, prai you cannot laugh at anyone you have an avatar of justin timberlake ffs and prestonbabe well she isnt a babe

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
ever so sorry, did you want us to make an appreciation thread and beat one off over your "pretty" face?

if you're looking for attention, and friendship you're in the wrong place.

theres no worry there m8

shes not at all "pretty"

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
I wouldn't of posted that comment if the other had a lol in it, I just dont like people talking to her like that. But you wouldn't understand.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
Welcome to LOMCN, I am the lord thy god. My purpose here is to antagonise and bait the morons until they get pissed off and leave. At this point in time, I've lost count of how many idiots I've forced off the board. (It really made the place better)

Also, the "Craig has ringworm" concept came from the small "Atomicide.com" banners several people used. Upon closing the site down, we changed the banner img to one with text proclaiming "Craig has Ringworm" many more people copied the text into their own signatures.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Seriously, what's with this ****? Prai's latest "bit" isn't worthy of a Thread, what does make this worthwhile though is that he actually believes people give two ****s, and are going to listen to him when he tries to beat them away with his words =]

LOMCN of all places - hah.

You Sir, should of known better <3

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Seriously, what's with this ****? Prai's latest "bit" isn't worthy of a Thread, what does make this worthwhile though is that he actually believes people give two ****s, and are going to listen to him when he tries to beat them away with his words =]

LOMCN of all places - hah.

You Sir, should of known better <3

What else can i beat them away with, im having a fcking laugh so stfu and don't try to talk to me like you OWN the place. I don't know who you think you are SIR your a weirdo.

You sir, Should of died 3months after you were born.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
if you don't like people talking to her like i did, then why tell her to join up to LOMCN!?
are you completely retarded or what?
you should know what this place is like by now.

Vinny_1

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Mar 8, 2008
wowz0r a new person @ lomcn?
My female mates would laugh @ a place like this lol.

Hi, I'm the Don of these parts. Wanna fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.