Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

King

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 8, 2004
UK
well.... it mayb your server files... but tbh som1s gunna cvopy it sooner or l8a :)

/King

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Accually Shard may not be able to stop it himself but all he needs to do is just ask me and i could stop it as they are the WeOwn files and if WeOwn doesnt want a server up which is just a total copy then i will be more than happy to help stop copying someone elses work.

/Miles

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
Miles said:
Accually Shard may not be able to stop it himself but all he needs to do is just ask me and i could stop it as they are the WeOwn files and if WeOwn doesnt want a server up which is just a total copy then i will be more than happy to help stop copying someone elses work.

/Miles

well im sry dude for butting in but u carnt stop these as leo made the server filesfor all to be hosted, but i they r just a complete copy then ok yer thats fair but if its a alfa server wiv e.g new names fr the higher lvl weps and differ stats then rly all u can do is let it live on.

/Neptune inte sea...

P.S r the server files just copys? or did the person hav to add the new items him self?

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
How is it a copy, we use AlphaFrozen like tons of others, Fact is, we added tons more than most servers do. and to have them copied exactly isnt like us using alphafrozen files, its stealing. if we wanted WeOwn copies, wed release server files wudnt we? Leo wanted AlphaFrozen copies and servers up, we dunt want WeOwn copies.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
It wasnt a complete copy of Frozen, there were new places to level new items etc and quite a few things that Frozen didnt have which is enough changed in my view for me to stop people from copying them totally if WeOwn doesnt want them to.

/Miles

Neptune

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 19, 2003
Chester :P
well all i can say is let this servr go a head bc as some 1 sed this server was 60+ ppl each time so its obviously a gd server. pls let it go as i liked weown and i would like to see it up agen but i no u not gunna put it up its now EI so just let this 1 go on mir 2.

/Neptune in the sea...

XmakoX

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2003
No One will get there hands on WeOwn server files TheOne and Shard have tooken messures to make sure that, anyone who says they got em talking rubbish, they have tryed to copy em from memory

/Blizzard
/blizzard not found

Justme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2003
Raistlin said:
TheOne and Shard makiong new server?

Yup we going EI ,this time we do Raven first ...

we will be soon online ,better then WeOwn Mir 2

fubu

Justme said:
Yup we going EI ,this time we do Raven first ...

we will be soon online ,better then WeOwn Mir 2

cant u at least put WeOwn forums on for us 2 use?

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
shard if u didn't want ppl copyin the items n stuff u should have never brought it dwn tbh.. *w8s for OwNaGe*

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
lol u cant copy it full stop like Miles said, if Goof and Shard dont want there files copied u cant copy them, and if u do in any way just means that u have no imagination of ur own.

and stop sayign that OwNaGe is a replacement of WeOwn cause its not, its complete bull****, Goof is taking the files with him to EI so no good saying ur gunna copy the files, it will take u ages to find out the looks and shapes etc he added tons

just like to say that the server completely sux ass, i asked a question then what happens next ? im KICKED for asking a simple question, GM's r no help what so ever, the host is complete crap cause he cant handle all the spawns that happen on a server like this.

Goof was actually the only good host ive ever seen for these sort of files cause he has a brilliant computer to handle these sort of spawns

Last edited:

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
its only the first day, they didn't have time to test it properly cos SO MANY ppl wanted to play it, think they doing sum sorting then puttin it bak up asap.

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
shinsu said:
shard if u didn't want ppl copyin the items n stuff u should have never brought it dwn tbh.. *w8s for OwNaGe*

Just coz a server is down it suddenly loses all protection? Unfrozen is down, Whiplash is down, I dunt see anyone copying them servers. Do you?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Shard it just means that they can't make any of there own items, they have to copy another brilliant server so there server will get popular

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.