WeOwnX (1.4)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Predator said:
funny even though T_M owned, we still did sabuk like every day, so i supose it was for the fun of it insted of actuly getting sabuk. was good times though think it was prob the best sabuk war i av every been to on priv servers n mostlikely it will prob stay the best due to the community weown had. same as im goin bk to starlite soon peeps on msn say its a gd serv

Only time's we losted sabuk was when world cup was on, and most of T_M was watching it but we still took back with ease. It was Elite who rivald us the most but we still was stronger and took it back with good teamwork. Or if we did loose wall during a war it was because we would leave it till 15mins as most guilds couldn't handle us.

/Webby

shinsu

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2003
this aint the place to be arguing over past sabuk wars. shard is tryna advertise his server here

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Why dont you listen Shard said he doesnt want WeOwn back or any remakes. Now stay on topic for this server
/JadeFox

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Hog12374 said:
see Any 1 would agree Inless ur putin real files back up Not guan be as good end of WeOwn Best server ever made. /MadManMc.

Rocky, why did you steal fubu's signature ? for a start your not even in The Mafia anymore, prick.

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Wond i tryed explaining to him he wasnt but you know how people dont listen.
/JadeFox

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
JadeFox said:
Wond i tryed explaining to him he wasnt but you know how people dont listen.
/JadeFox

Are you in mafia now -,- ? have i been away that long jesus what you guys doing.

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Iam not sure but if i am do you mind ? And i think people have gone to Starlite server saskia i know has for one and Bon i think got banned.
/JadeFox

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
JadeFox said:
Iam not sure but if i am do you mind ? And i think people have gone to Starlite server saskia i know has for one and Bon i think got banned.
/JadeFox

Yes i do mind, i dont believe you are who you say you are, im thinking your terror ;).

JadeFox

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 27, 2005
Well iam not but you can think what you like as i cant change your mind to say iam not but i will say iam not him as iam not. My bro was mates with him untill they both quit mir a few months ago. So i no him and i dont like him he is a total dumbass like my bro they suit.
/JadeFox

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
JadeFox said:
Well iam not but you can think what you like as i cant change your mind to say iam not but i will say iam not him as iam not. My bro was mates with him untill they both quit mir a few months ago. So i no him and i dont like him he is a total dumbass like my bro they suit.
/JadeFox

Similaritie's

• You both use iam all the time, making your sentance look stupid
  • Crap at lying
Just out of intress how did you become mod? you seem to no and do nothing.

Sorry shard for the spam ill stop now, and if i cba ill carry it on in pm's.

-=TheVirus=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2005
god u must be a right dumbass.. i quit mir a few months back and you think some mod is me man your sad..

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
-=TheVirus=- said:
god u must be a right dumbass.. i quit mir a few months back and you think some mod is me man your sad..

Lmao this is soooo easy, and you spring magically from nowhere?

-=TheVirus=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 8, 2005
i camr back as Aaron asked me to host a server and i was thinking about it and LMAO @ you dickhead iam terror u nob. so that makes jadefox me WTF?

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
-=TheVirus=- said:
i camr back as Aaron asked me to host a server and i was thinking about it and LMAO @ you dickhead iam terror u nob. so that makes jadefox me WTF?

*Looks at bold text* lmao

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
>DMX< said:
*Looks at bold text* lmao
detective webby does it again ;)

Wond said:
Rocky, why did you steal fubu's signature ? for a start your not even in The Mafia anymore, prick.
deep as wond u made every1 in T_M there own siggy except me, i gotta steal fubus :cray:

JadeFox said:
/JadeFox
saskia+magica both quit when i got banned.... reload+wakku got banned also... host is just silly imo, just got rid of bout 5+ players cause of a 2 word abuse "fat arab" that was at like lvl30 over a week ago... alrdy said to him ill except a 3day ban for abuse... or 1 week or ne thing... but cmon lol, perm ban for fat arab? kinda corrupt if u ask me as wellard didnt get banned for callin me a paki ;)

on topic now :P
as much as i hate 2, i gotta agree with elec =s if dc is gona be that high, no instances, gonna be dbl fs bye bye lads :eek:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
U guys r kinda wasting time spammin up this thread, it's being deleted and remake with a different name lol.

I've seen the ideas of Shards server, very interesting :D there will be a new thread with a different name i think soon, with more detail of the server :P

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Sonic said:
U guys r kinda wasting time spammin up this thread, it's being deleted and remake with a different name lol.

I've seen the ideas of Shards server, very interesting :D there will be a new thread with a different name i think soon, with more detail of the server :P

word.

It sounds good server :) Also i know he is putting alot of time and effort into the server, making it even better ^__^ :ppunk:

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Server team of 3 been put together :P

Other 2 r secret unless he tells u lot :D lol