What are the best things to do on Mir 4 so far?

smoochy boys on tour

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
Hey

I havent played now for a few months due to personal commitments.

Was thinking of coming back on when I can.

What are the best things to do on Mir 4 so far?

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Depends really PVE there is a lot of new content but most is tied to days/time but if you don't mind PVP the new Dominance server (basically a Region server you can travel to once a day) is meant to be really fun.

Problem you will have is unless your dropping 10k+ on a decent NFT Dominance will probably just get on your nerves as the biggest whales all go there to take the resouces it offers just like they do on all the other servers.

TBH that is the biggest issue with Mir4 resouces go the the whales because they spend huge amounts on the game because every form of progress can be bought from the shop now. (at launch it wasn't too bad because certain things had to be earned but as time went on it all got added to shop) My advise is not to get dragged back into the game as adictive as it is the game isn't worth the money you have to spend to enjoy it.

Reactions: Omnibus

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
@Vyse Thanks for advising me not to get dragged back in.

I was dragged into Euro Mir as a teenager then quitting 2 years later lol.

I have indeed suffered from Mir as many others.

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
@Vyse Thanks for advising me not to get dragged back in.

I was dragged into Euro Mir as a teenager then quitting 2 years later lol.

I have indeed suffered from Mir as many others.

Honestly Mir4 as a game has a lot of potential as a Private server but right now the only place that has a full set of files is korea and there in korean. The Global files floating about aren't a full set and they are limited on what they can change so they are just making short term cash cow servers instead of fixing the issues with them and creating a long term server that would be enjoyable for all and run for years.

I hope in the future they somehow make it onto LOMCN and someone takes time to adjust things for a better experience for all.

I am fine with there being a cash shop but it needs to be limited otherwise whales will always win the best way I can see doing this is letting them buy Summons for Spirits, Skills, and Materials but setting the Divine dragon burner to 250 or 500, having MS, SP, Boss, Raid tickets in the shop, slightly buffing the outfits and mounts stat bonus, reduce milage requirements to buy stuff, increase how much gold you get from buying it from the shop probably $99.99 gets you 20k.

could also have Noirsouls, and Azurium Oils bundles limited to 5 of each a month ect.

offer a slight edge to spenders but lets F2P have a shot at keeping up if they play smart or get a lucky drop like a good magic stone/spectrimite also having better stats on outfits would make them more wanted than they currently are even more so to F2P.

Thats just a few ideas off top of my head for the cash shop to make the game 10x better than offical and more balanced than the p-servers at the moment.

Reactions: zico98

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
It would be great to have Mir 4 private server, just like there are some for Mir 2.