Whats it called when?

smoochy boys on tour

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
LeoCrasher said:
What you should be asking is... why are people getting rashes from peanuts when they should be eating them, not scratching them against their skin (which I imagine is what they think the rash is).

Use google :P
http://www.ich.ucl.ac.uk/factsheets/families/F000279/
/Leo

I found that webpage, i thought that theres a special name for peanut alergy. Im basically designing a chocolate packaging for a new special edition of toblerone chocolate. And im aiming it twards everyone in general that loves mint but i want to incluse something saying it also targets people that have rashes to peanuts.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Then do a competitor analysis - which is where you'd find what other products say about nut allergies.

/Leo

NewBlood

Natural Selection
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2003
Manchester
Pebble said:
Allergic.

You're dumber than I thought.

And thats the dumbest resposne ever. He asked what the name given to nut allergies is.

Sorry im not to sure i thougth google would come up witht he answer easily enough though?

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Pebble said:
Next time read what he said.

When people get rashes from nuts it's an allergy.

Your mother should be shot for evergiving birth to a discraful and yet pathetic asshole like you. I know ur pissed of because u though ud get away with my cash but u failed. So ur just traying to get my attention but posting ur bullcrapshet on my thereads.

also - mod lock this pls. ta

HunterR

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 7, 2004
London
Pebble said:
God jamis (no I'm not calling you my God), you make me laugh.

I really do not see how the content can make anyone laugh but then again retards do tend to laugh at everething.

Pebble

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 25, 2005
Essex, England
HunterR said:
I really do not see how the content can make anyone laugh but then again retards do tend to laugh at everething.

And retards cant spell words like "thread" and "everything".

Guess you got the part.

kud125

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 18, 2004
peanutsrash'itis

20 chars worth of peanutsrash'itis, mr_smelly has it.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
HunterR said:

GG, now go die? Kthxplz