Whats your favourite cheap game on the steam network?

smoochy boys on tour

jaffar91

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 10, 2011
hey all thought id start a thread to see who thinks they know what the best game is on steam under a tenner.
ive played:
  • Cthulu Saves the World (£2!) 6-7/10 -depending what mood your in lol
  • Plants vs Zombies (£7) 9/10 - found this very addictive and was great fun purely for its randomness lol
  • The Binding of isaac (£4) 2/10 - was very disapointed in this game as it had no save feature so as soon as you die (which you will!) you have the restart the ENTIRE game again which got very tedious and frustrating so i gave up on it lol
  • Alien Hallway (£6) 7/10 - quite a cool little game but it got very repetative as the levels where pretty much the same all that changed was the difficulty and mob skins.
  • Evil Genius (£8) 7/10 - i found this game quite original (in the sense its the sims gone bad) and good fun to play as it was all pretty much strategy based on where you place your people to get the right amount of money for example, however i found it quite a slow game to play and unfortunately my laptop couldnt handle the graphics after you had built all the room and bought lots of items etc

Any1 else no of any good games on the steam network (excluding counter strike btw)?

Skunkmeister

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 10, 2007
XCOM - Apocalypse, like £3.99 iirc. Great old dos game brought back to life thru dos box. shoot down ufos and investigate (destroy all trace of) aliens in a furturistic metropolis. great for mir fans cause u can customises ur kit layouts n stuff for missions AND the added bonus u get to blow some **** up :)