smoochy boys on tour

The_Legend

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 23, 2009
kyndigs said:
Dear The_Legend,

You have received an infraction at LOMCN.

Reason: General spamming
-------
No need for this at all!
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://dev.lomcn.org/posts/720283/
Most feedback is not negative, show me proof in which YOUR facts are based on.

Sorry gordon brown!

All the best,
LOMCN

Theres mine lol got it today :D i mean comeon, was he bored?

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
It was spam, it was in a non spam section.

Thats how forums should work.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Fractions are disciplinary actions taken by the staff to people who break the rules. They aren't for discussion.

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
Dear Hany,

Reason: General spamming
-------
Blah blah... you know what you did
-------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=719342
Hany said:
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOL

ok im done, nein big infraction please!

All the best,
LOMCN

----
Hardly spam :(

I blame you daydie you know being so retarded made me loling on forums

eeeh hey guys i bought a deddi but its not a deddi wtf?

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Fractions are disciplinary actions taken by the staff to people who break the rules. They aren't for discussion.

No babes, a fraction is a small part or item forming a piece of a whole! An infraction on the other hand...

I could beat you all at this game, but I don't keep a record soz! However my most memorable would probably be a temporary ban for having a signature pic that said "Auron Sucks Hens".

ah good times.

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
If i could be bothered to drag up my last 2 accounts on here i think i would be winning!! LOL

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Default You have received an infraction at LOMCN
Dear elohelMeight,

Reason: Urban Cooldown
-------
What is this for anyway?

Quote:
Lmfao. Grow up. That's the sorta thing I would have said 2-3 years ago when I was hated on these forums. Your a f*****g S-Mod, your supposed to set an example. People see an S-Mod spamming, they will spam, but then they will get infractions... see where I'm going with this.

In the end, your just making more work for yourself tbh, not only will you have to hand out the infractions (After people have followed exactly what you are doing), but then you will have to explain to them why they get infractions and you don't... wait, why don't you?
-------

This infraction is worth 41 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
LOMCN

41 Infraction points... has to be a record?
Reason was for spam, due to me pointing out Kaori was spamming, the power just went to her head clearly.

Instinctive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Newport
Default You have received an infraction at LOMCN
Dear elohelMeight,

Reason: Urban Cooldown
-------
What is this for anyway?

Quote:
Lmfao. Grow up. That's the sorta thing I would have said 2-3 years ago when I was hated on these forums. Your a f*****g S-Mod, your supposed to set an example. People see an S-Mod spamming, they will spam, but then they will get infractions... see where I'm going with this.

In the end, your just making more work for yourself tbh, not only will you have to hand out the infractions (After people have followed exactly what you are doing), but then you will have to explain to them why they get infractions and you don't... wait, why don't you?
-------

This infraction is worth 41 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
LOMCN

41 Infraction points... has to be a record?
Reason was for spam, due to me pointing out Kaori was spamming, the power just went to her head clearly.

Rofl, nice infraction. I would get my old infractions if I could bothered to dig up old accounts. Wait, i think my accounts are still banned :X

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Rofl, nice infraction. I would get my old infractions if I could bothered to dig up old accounts. Wait, i think my accounts are still banned :X

If your still banned why are you making and useing a new account ? iam pritty sure thats a no no

lif

Instinctive

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 24, 2010
Newport
If your still banned why are you making and useing a new account ? iam pritty sure thats a no no

lif

In other words, my old accounts were banned and still are. My IP was not banned, they had huge expirery dates on them.

I'm not breaking any rules, else i would be banned. I'm pretty sure the Mods are up on it!

If any Moderators have a problem and want to discuss issues further, please feel free to give me a PM :)

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey

lif

You actually think that everytime an account is banned and then a new 1 created, that a mod actually checks the ip's?

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
In other words, my old accounts were banned and still are. My IP was not banned, they had huge expirery dates on them.

I'm not breaking any rules, else i would be banned. I'm pretty sure the Mods are up on it!

If any Moderators have a problem and want to discuss issues further, please feel free to give me a PM :)

Ive banned you if anyone has a problem with this please msg me

You get banned you stay banned untill it expires, if you make a new account you dont tell anyone, would you

lif

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Ive banned you if anyone has a problem with this please msg me

You get banned you stay banned untill it expires, if you make a new account you dont tell anyone, would you

lif

I was banned like 4 years ago Lifco.

I have come back to LOMCN and Mir to gain experience within server making.

I have not done anything wrong, i would appreciate it if you would remove my 41 points infraction.

*EDIT*

You say if anyone has problems to message you, i have messaged you explaining why i was banned all those years ago, yet not a reply back for 2 hours and throughout that time you were online. You really need to stop letting the power get to your head just because you don't like me.

/Instinctive

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Hi Wond ^_^

lol @ lifco. If you're going to go down that road then you'll have to start banning an awful lot of people, including me - and that's not advised.

That rule is only really enforced if the person in question is still being problematic...

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Dont come with lol @ lifco, fact is ive never been banned from any forum only because i stick to the rules

If you have been banned you need to learn from that or hit the road and never come bk or think about the mistake you made, so once you are unbanned you can play nice

You dont go making more accounts

You do understand i will have to ban you now, the rule should be dont go posting you have been banned and make more accounts.

lif

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
You've just said, dont come back untill you think about the mistake you made, so once you are unbanned you can play nice?

Right, well... I was banned FOUR YEARS ago, obviously i have grown up during that time and I'm pretty sure i can get along with the community given the four years later.

You got it wrong mate, just admit it. You banned my new account because my last account was banned for spamming four years ago. You really need to move on if your holding four years ago of spamming by my name.

/Instinctive

Last edited:

Hone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 10, 2009
Melbourne, Australia
Dont come with lol @ lifco, fact is ive never been banned from any forum only because i stick to the rules

If you have been banned you need to learn from that or hit the road and never come bk or think about the mistake you made, so once you are unbanned you can play nice

You do understand i will have to ban you now, the rule should be dont go posting you have been banned and make more accounts.

lif

yay lets ban everyone

Last edited:

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
So basically, if a person has been banned four years ago for being immature and childish because they were at the age where teenagers are meant to be and has now came back four years later being older, more mature and wiser, they are not allowed a second chance?

No, just this guy's a tool...

lifco said:

lif

See, now that was silly...

I have a mutual agreement here with the administration that I don't cause trouble and I don't get banned. Now you've gone and violated that (something which has absolutely nothing to do with you) and I've gotta tell you, I'm a bit pissed!

I'll give you the opporunity though to rethink your actions and fix it before I take this further.

Last edited: