where do u get all the files needed to create a server

smoochy boys on tour

Ketch

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 17, 2004
hay im new on here and i wanna start making me own server, the only prob is i dunno where to get all the stuff needed so i can start right away. If anyone nows or has please let me know.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
king is the most upto date set of files which i think your classing as '3g'. 3g is simply the type of maps used, known more commonly to us as european mir.

Upvote 0

DrowninG

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
ah ok sorry im a n00b when it comes to mir 3.

so i should get the king server files then? are they virused aswell coz i read the txt file in there and it mentioned sumthing about virus' =/

Upvote 0

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
I cant speak for thos files, but the files released by the chinese were crammed full of viruses.

Upvote 0

Demonic

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Dec 1, 2003
Easiest to set up = LS JOb Server (Kaori has it linked on her site) - yes you only get 6 extra magics but on the flip side, it is a damm site easier to set up. 3G is easy enough to create - though requires some ground work I'm afraid if your Using Visio (JOB) server exe - if you use 2.54 / 2.60 - you can use my Envir as it stands -=BUT=- it requires you set up a Virtual Chinese OS to make the reg key or the server will only work 10 times then fail...

Yes sounds all complicated and loads of pain in the ass stuff but its not my fault that Aragom who coded the KIngForEiServer decieded to sell the damm thing and make it need a reg key in order to run..

Upvote 0

MrSparkle

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 6, 2005
Agree LS is pretty simple to get going, and what put me off trying King is all the Korean writing and files. :suspiciou

Upvote 0

gameraj

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 3, 2003
soz but how do i get the files off this site? i click the the links and it sends me 2 Kaoris forum ><

lol noob at this sorta stuff

Upvote 0