Which server files...?

Join Discord

Levi134

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2010
Can someone point me in the direction of server files and client that are the same as what Euro Legend Of Mir 2 was when it died please.

I would really appreciate this!

Levi

AndyUnleashed

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 21, 2007
Funnily enough I was looking for something simmilar.

I was wondering if there were a set of official server files available? Even if they are 1.4 or 1.9..

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
yea official euro mir files were released but they needed work, there probably still on here in the out source section, but you'll be better off using the TD 2.3 files as these are the easiest set of files for beginners to start with. theres some 1.4 still around just have a search for em.

AndyUnleashed

LOMCN n00bie
Aug 21, 2007
Ok thanks for your help. I've used these files in the past but I think it was when they were newly released. Can't remember much about them - the whole mssql thing but I'll find my way :)

Viper

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 14, 2007
Newcastle
Ok thanks for your help. I've used these files in the past but I think it was when they were newly released. Can't remember much about them - the whole mssql thing but I'll find my way :)

no probs, if you get stuck just let us know on here :)

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Funnily enough I was looking for something simmilar.

I was wondering if there were a set of official server files available? Even if they are 1.4 or 1.9..

1.4 are the only "official" files we have that work I believe.

2.3 was coded by someone else and are possibly the most stable up-to-date files we have at the moment.

There are other 2.6+ files around, they work but some of them are full of bugs/unfinished.

You could always play around with the new Heroes source here: http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?537-Mir2-Heroes-Source

Levi134

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2010
I got the Server up and running now using TD's 2.3 files and following mStation's Guide.

I have 3 questions:

1- After restoring database there is a character named "Sting", How can I remove this character and all of it's information?
2- How can I change the stats of an Item?
3- How can I change which Items a NPC Buys / Sells. (The bookshop NPC is selling a bunch of stuff he should not! lol)

Thanks!

Levi

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
1 : highlight it and press delete.
2 : in sql goto stditem database and edit the items there.
3 : in the server files find the market_def folder in envir, there the market npc's and can edit stuff they sell there. (also delete the contents of the market saved and upg folders.)
4 : read up in the 1 thread your ever need, almost all information can be found in there . :) http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?57474-The-Complete-Legend-of-Mir-II-Thread

Last edited:

Levi134

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 16, 2010
Hi Gezza,

Thanks for your help and that link above! It is very useful :)

Levi

Last edited: