Who actually...

Slipmatt

Why the f are we still here?
Veteran
May 10, 2009
County Durham
... Created lomcn I don't need to know, it's just one of those things I have wondered for years.. Also why did the person in question create it what was his or hers intentions and hope to achieve?

obviously it has achieved a lot as it's now one of the biggest gaming communities out there :)

Turrican

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 24, 2012
UK
shane, aka dataforce i believe.

Last edited:

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
Was thinking about all the old admins and issues LOMCN has had over the years a wee while ago. Like "court cases" etc, Who remembers EvilEvil? Miles? And the lawyer kind of guy who was advising LOMCN about legal stuff?

I remember being Super Moderator at the age of 13 here ... lol. under a different alias same account, just got a name change :P.

Few other names that just popped into my head when typing this...

Atomicide
iPixel
KaNe
Shadow

Last edited:

Yetiman

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 19, 2006
Key people who were pivotal in the creation of LOMCN were Beachy, Wingzero (later became Sir Auron), Blasteron and Dataforce. I remember that there used to be two separate communities (Mir Server Files Resource (I think? They used to run their website via a hacked portal like interface on invisionboard), and the LOMCN before it BECAME LOMCN). I remember being involved, but nobody really remembers me either. We must be talking 2002 here?