Who misses this sorta thing ?

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
50-100 people?

I'm sure there's servers with that count, it's more the fact people would rather level & hunt than sit in BW and do nothing.

XPOD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 23, 2009
Your Mums Bedroom
Mirs dieing, people getting pissed off with having to level over and over again .....
i blame this on high rates... getting made and then dying 6months or so down the line.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
That's because high rates can only go so far. Well, compared to low rate.

Mir is dying because of high rates? Ever thought about not playing 'em? If your gonna be annoyed everytime a server goes down and you have to level again, why not do some research before playing... how long it's been online, user count, etc etc.

You see, I think your opinion is wrong. Mir is simply dying out because it can't or hasn't been developed enough. Just think for a second, if Mir was to be released nowdays it wouldn't stand a chance. It's not because there's a new 1 every other day, it's not because it's repetative, it's purely because the gameplay isn't even near a level worthy of making it big in the charts today.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Ive played many chinese and korean servers with huge player counts

I played the very first chinese two punch assassin server and that had a user count of around 4000 see my avatar

English servers will never hit huge player counts for a few resons

I think 4heros does well for the player count to say we are in 2010

lif

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Is there anyway to get onto a Chinese server but having it in english?

Yes, but takes time and you will only get about 35% english as its client side

Two ways to do it, and it also depends on the servers you play

Some.. well most use a loader so all you do is hex the strings and make that english

Now by doing this it means you can play other chinese servers that use the loader just change server name and ip

The second way is direct exe same use hex editor but this onlt allows you to play that server only

Remember tho npcs in game are still chinese

lif

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
That's because high rates can only go so far. Well, compared to low rate.

Mir is dying because of high rates? Ever thought about not playing 'em? If your gonna be annoyed everytime a server goes down and you have to level again, why not do some research before playing... how long it's been online, user count, etc etc.

You see, I think your opinion is wrong. Mir is simply dying out because it can't or hasn't been developed enough. Just think for a second, if Mir was to be released nowdays it wouldn't stand a chance. It's not because there's a new 1 every other day, it's not because it's repetative, it's purely because the gameplay isn't even near a level worthy of making it big in the charts today.
untrue, a high rate can last just as long or longer than a low rate...... i mean the only low rate u could consider a succuess is p69, and is that even a low rate? more med rate isnt it? i know ppl had lk9 so i wouldnt consider that a low rate at all

also thats way over 50-100 ppl.... more like 500 or so

i think only time ive ever seen that is probably on euro back in 1.4 days sorta after the easter event.. was a big SW war then and was a lot of ppl there

lifcos right tho, ur never really gonan see ne thing over 250/300 users on an english server, the mir community just isnt big enough

where as chinese servers easily get 600+

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
well i dont think mir will die becuse they community is growing (slowly but i saw some new faces) now the old ones cant rly quit mir because is way ti addictive :P u can take a brake of afew months play some ****ty 3D mmrgs and then find out that still mir owns and u want bk :)

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Seen that picture before, I remember everyone trying to work out how it was done..

In a sense Mir is already dead...you can't even class it as an MMORPG anymore...MORPG is more fitting.

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
well i dont think mir will die becuse they community is growing (slowly but i saw some new faces) now the old ones cant rly quit mir because is way ti addictive :P u can take a brake of afew months play some ****ty 3D mmrgs and then find out that still mir owns and u want bk :)

only if there was a server worth coming back to haha (imo)

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
that screenie isnt 500 people, its probly like 80 or so, its like 25 screenies stuck together with the same people over n over, smart how they done it though, n a war like tht wud be ace lol

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
war like that wud be ****,

fourheros lags with 12 people at sw,

couldnt imagine the lag with 100+ at sw, wud crash your computer.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
Here are the missing pics, well some of them was to many to upload

aenvo6.jpg

21mudfn.jpg

r0386q.jpg

2uq20cg.jpg